Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber ZG Fender Flares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiberglass and Carbon Fiber ZG Fender Flares

Hello fellow drift enthusiasts. I am the owner of JDMFlares.com.

JDMFlares is a new company dedicated to only fender flares and rear window visors. We currently offer 2.5 in and 3.75 in wide fender flares. both in fiberglass and carbon fiber. We are working on a rear window visor for a coupe s13 which will be available in about 2 weeks. Pics of the items will be posted as they are available. We will also announce them on here.

The zg flares are most widely used on the 240sx, 240z, 1st gen celica, etc.

These flares work for many vehicles but we are trying to make vehicle specific applications.

We are always looking for donor vehicles in exchange for a new set of flares. we are located in southern California if anyone is interested.

Some of the vehicles we are interested in are listed on our home page of our website. Have a vehicle that is not listed? Just contact us and we can see what we can do to accommodate as many as possible.

All prices and pics are available at JDMFlares.com.

All my contact info is there if anyone has any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Comment

Very interested in having ones that'll work on FC RX-7 chassis. They are a bit popular but require quite a bit of massaging to get the 240Z ZG flares to work. So much so that I was thinking of making my own. I am in SoCal and have wheels to match the ZG Flared look.

Comment

Comment

@ ruddyrid

hi i dont have any specific for that vehicle but that is something i would be interested in making a specific set for. maybe we could work something out if you are interested. shoot me an email at sales@jdmflares.com

Comment

just wanted to post some more pics. We are also offering wide 3.75 in flares in both fiberglass and carbon. We are doing a full thread on an install next week and i am waiting on an install thread of fiberglass zg flares on a 1st gen rx-7. Will post links to those and pics up as those are available.

Comment

We are offering everyone on drifting.com a special on our regular 2.5 in fiberglass zg flares. $150 and that includes shipping on a set of four.

we have created a link specifically for this and can only be accessed by copying and pasting the following link. therefore only a select few have access to this.

http://jdmflares.com/products/ZG_Special.html

this offer is good through the last day of November. we will be changing our offers once a month. I will continuously update on here when new products are available.

we have someone coming in this week as well to do an install on an s13. hope to have the link to that install available soon.

the only other product we will be offering is rear window visors and we will have one for an s13 coupe available in about 2 weeks. we plan on making them for many cars so keep a lookout. If you are in so cal and would like to offer your car as a donor please contact us more details.

thank you

Comment

1st gen rx-7 owners

i found a link were a guy installed a set of zg flares on his 1st gen rx-7. below is the link. pretty easy install and very good fitment. hopefully this will help some of you out there.

http://www.rx7club.com/1st-gen-archi...-748694/page2/

also a set of te27 flares were used on a datsun 510 and they looked great. pics can be found on google in the image section, type " te27 flares 510" car is green.

Comment

is300 flares

i have a set of poorly made is300 flares that i picked up and want to redo. im looking for someone who is interested in lending us their car for two days in exchange for a set. its a 6 piece set of flares and the fitment and finish on these isnt perfect. i want to redo the set and redo the dimples on this set. i have a set to use as a guide and help speed things up. all i need to do is have a car here for the weekend so that i can test fit the flares. work on them test fit and repeat the process until i get a perfect set. i want to offer a great quality great fitting set of flares specific to this car. these will be offered in fiberglass and carbon fiber. any willing bodies please contact us at sales@jdmflares.com. We are located in Murrieta, Ca.

Comment

Think you'll ever make anything similar to the TRD N2 flares?

Comment

actually yes. we are making a very similar set right now for a 510. i will have pics uploaded here in the next couple of days. im pulling an all nighter tonight to get the 510 ready for delivery tomorrow. ill take pics and post them on here.

we made them a little more universal so that it will allow us to make them for a variety of vehicles with more ease.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMFlares.com View Post
                        actually yes. we are making a very similar set right now for a 510. i will have pics uploaded here in the next couple of days. im pulling an all nighter tonight to get the 510 ready for delivery tomorrow. ill take pics and post them on here.

we made them a little more universal so that it will allow us to make them for a variety of vehicles with more ease.
                        YOU have a PM!

Comment

Working...
                        X