Touge battle skills and scars...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touge battle skills and scars...

whats the most sickest thing youve done on the touge, and whats the sickest scar youve recieved?

ive gotten sideways facing the opposite road while waving with both hands at all the people on the side of the mountain, but the biggest battle scar was crashing doing the same trick kuz i lost it after i tried to regain traction

Comment

ya

ya josh that was scary as hell remember i was in the car you almost killed me
      well i know i have had some close calls with you in my car befor haha well maybe this weekend at the touge we will have a scar or two!
      well im out later
      "DOMESTIC DRIFTER"

Comment

MEGAN X DORI - ya josh that was scary as hell remember i was in the car you almost killed me
        whoa, that was u in the car? i thought that was gary , o well... sorry for that

Comment

hmmmm

josh do you really have that bad of a memory haha j/k dude didnt you remember me saying WERE SO DEAD!!!!!
          hahah
          later

Comment

o yea

you were the one who was screaming : lemme out! were gonna die and i still havnt f*cked neone: right? - haha, jm

Comment

hey hey!

hey man you know for damn sure i got alot of the ladys like last week you know the girl jesica ya her.
              ill give you the details tomorrow

Comment

mmmmmmmm......

that chic who looked like that one brunette from s club 7, mmmmmmmm......

Comment

mmmmmm

Rachel stevens, last years 2nd place for FHM's 100 sexiest women

Comment

YEA

her! thats tha chic!

Comment

haha

omg that girl is so hott!! i would give my left nut to be with her haha well we can get better huh josh.

Comment

Yea

AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TIGHT *Censored**Censored**Censored* CARS TOO!

Comment

hmmm

HOTT AZIAN GURLS MMMMMMMM!

Comment

So josh, when am I going to meet them

Comment

josh

hey josh guess what?
                              i just got my 180sx today omg its so nice has some touge battle scars but not to big oh yea do you still have the s15 front clip i want it so dont sell it.
                              oh ya do you still want those super advans cause if you dont imma put them on my car
                              im going to the touge today well later on tonight so if you want to come and try out my car just hit me up.
                              oh but it kinda pulls to the left cause of the alignment its i lil off.
                              but nothing you cant hang with
                              no more domestic drifter well ill still drift my stang just not as much as ill take it to the drags

Comment

Working...
                              X