X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (EXPANDED SEATING) FORMULA DRIFT IRWINDALE Tickets On-Sale

FORMULA DRIFT IRWINDALE Tickets On-Sale
    Final Event of the 2012 Season at Irwindale Speedway on October 12-13

Long Beach, Calif. – August 15, 2012 – Tickets for the finale event of the 2012 Formula DRIFT season are on-sale now. Round 7: Title Fight on October 12-13, 2012 will be held at Irwindale Speedway.

Formula DRIFT will be the first major event to return to Irwindale Speedway since the new management group has taken over the day-to-day operations of the venue. The event has sold out for the past two seasons and to accommodate the growth in attendance expanded seating will be made available. Tickets are on-sale now and available on www.formulad.com. Tickets are expected to sell-out again and early purchase is highly recommended.

“Irwindale Speedway is hallow ground for drifting, something that we made it to be. So it’s significant not only to our Series but to the world drifting community,” said Jim Liaw, president and co-founder of Formula DRIFT. “We are both proud and excited to be able to continue to hold the finale of our ninth season at Irwindale and look forward to closing our tenth season there as well.”

Ticketing options include the following:

Main Grandstands
    - $28 for Saturday Only when purchased online
    - $33 for 2-day pass when purchased online
    - Includes assigned / reserved seat

Start Line VIP
    - $45 for a 2-day pass when purchased online
    - Includes exclusive restroom and concession access for start line grand stand ticket holders and a FD gift

Trackside VIP
    - $65 for 2-day pass when purchased online
    - Includes exclusive restroom and concession access for trackside grand stand ticket holders and a FD gift bag

Skybox VIP
    - First time access for Formula DRIFT fans available
    - $5,000
    Includes:
    - 30 passes to the event and access to the skybox
    - 10 parking passes
    - FD gifts
    - Non-alcoholic beverages (NOS, SmartWater, and Vitamin Water)

With less than 63 points separating the top 5 drivers leading into Round 6: After Dark at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, the chase for the Championship is as close as it has ever been. Round 7: Title Fight will also feature the revealing of the 10 year anniversary logo, announcement of the Tires.com Triple Crown winner, the Slammed Society car show, the Formula Drift ProAm All Star competition along with much more.

For more information visit: www.formuladrift.com

Damn. I wish I could cop that Skybox VIP package. Not bad. If 30 people got together and put in 170 bucks each they could enjoy the event baller status.

Comment

Startline VIP is the best seats in the house IMO. You get a KING TACO truck, full bar, restrooms, and a giftbag.

Nothing better than to get enveloped by tiresmoke as it fills your lungs while drinking your beer, standing super close to the track so the cars can scream right into your head, bringing tears of joy.

Word of advice.

If you're going both days, and you're bringing your woman, take an umbrella and some kind of seat padding.

Comment

Already bought my VIP trackside seats, first Formula D event of my life and I'm flying all the way from Chicago to see it!

Comment

Originally posted by Lifer View Post
          Startline VIP is the best seats in the house IMO. You get a KING TACO truck, full bar, restrooms, and a giftbag.

Nothing better than to get enveloped by tiresmoke as it fills your lungs while drinking your beer, standing super close to the track so the cars can scream right into your head, bringing tears of joy.
          x2

Yeah 2 years ago it was general admission standing room area, probably the best area. Last year grandstands were set up for only for the pro/am guest during FD.

Comment

so... was buying the VIP trackside worth it compared to the starting line? :/

Comment

Originally posted by theSidesweep View Post
              so... was buying the VIP trackside worth it compared to the starting line? :/
              Any seat is worth it if your coming from Chicago to see this event!

Comment

Originally posted by Lifer View Post
                Any seat is worth it if your coming from Chicago to see this event!
                Thanks man. Ever since I attended D1GP @ Soldier Field, I've been anxious to attend an FD event. Looks like I picked a good year to go

Comment

You will have a great time man. Its a cliffhanger this year for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X