No announcement yet.

RX-7 Drifting Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone watch the episode of "Rides" About drifting? I recommend you look for it sometime, it brings you in touch with the drifting world!!!!!

Comment

here's mine...

Comment

a old version of asamoto's fd, nnot my favorite but still asamoto
        Attached Files

Comment

this RX7 use to be my fav D1 car, shame it's not there anymore
          Attached Files

Comment

last
            Attached Files

Comment

Heres another one of me.

Comment

here is me at englishtown
                Attached Files

Comment

Here's a photo of where my FD "Drifted" into the garage after engine #4.

Notice the garage clutter "Drifting" over the top of it like snow.
                  Attached Files

Comment

How did you go through 4 engines???

Comment

Just lucky I guess. The previous owner went through 2 then I went through the last 2. My car makes bout 342 at the wheels on 14.5 lbs boost. Just don't hold together. If I go back with a Rotary, i'll have it built right this time. Cooling issues have been my downfall and I really don't baby my car that much, well, at all. So things just don't stay nailed down that well.

Comment

its all about cooling, TUNING!!! and changing your oil every 2k miles. They can last along time with that. A guy i know who has a Drag FD made 687hp ran 9.2's on stock seals and didnt rebuilt the first year and the 2nd year only rebuilt once all season. His car lasts so long cause of his tuning!

Comment

Tell him he's god then, cause he is the only person I have ever heard of who is lucky like that. Did he drive it. ever

Comment

he just tunes really well, a guy he tuned for ran high 10's, the guy drove to the track all season for 2 years and never blew. The guy who tunes now makes 768hp on stock seals with a large street port, ill find a dyno sheet

Comment

i have a friend that runs a rotary shop locally, used to run 550rwhp with the stock internals, his car lasted 10k miles of pure drag racing only. he now has a 650+rwhp setup that should place him into the 8's.

Comment

here is the dyno sheet. The webiste for his car is www.reactiveracing.com
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X