• Show
Clear All

heres one
    Attached Files

Comment

here is another
      Attached Files

Comment

sorry to revive this old thread, but i just got back from vacation so i have to catch up, god damn 768 hp on a fd thats nasty, im intrested in his modifications. he has to have a race port and not a street port, because ive got a street port and i takled to every1 about them for months and no1 said you could even think about 650+hp. i live in jersey and ive never heard of that place ? where is it ?

i need more infos, and damn ghost im sorry to see ur car like that, 4 engines huh and u didnt even have alotta power with that much boost. ive only had one rebuild and it awas becuse ive got my street port. im making about 350rwhp at like 10psi. i credit all the tuners ive sent the car to, the xs guys in cali, pettit in florida, t&r in nyc, kdr in virginia and biggest thanks to chuck at rotary extreme and his help hooking me up with my parts and such, but biggest thanks for sending my engine all the way to japan and letting the master of all tuners in my opinon amemiya san for helping with the engine.

hey ghost i can help you if u decide to put another rotary in it, i can give u sum great tuners to go to.

Comment

i posted a few of mine here http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=7093

sorry they're from so far away but digicam and they kept the spectators back from the course

Comment

I just want 350 - 400 hp outta my FD. Doable w/ stock twins.

Comment

That's what mine put out, 380 at the flywheel and around 340 at the wheels give or take a few. Like I said, not sure what i'm going to do with it yet but selling it is looking better and better. It all hinges on how much I like the Z. If I don;t then i'll sell that or sell them both and get something else.

Comment

how much do you want for the fd ghost, since it has no engine would u be willing to take like 8grand ?

Comment

the FD that makes 768hp is owned by demetrios. His site is www.reactiveracing.com. I dont have all the details on his turbo, but the engine is not race ported. He does however have a custom turbo kit he designed that makes some insane HP wth quick spool.

Comment

is your's the black one with oarnge flames?

Comment

Working...
                    X