!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

just thought I'd start a new one since they deleted the old one. LET THE POST WHORING BEGIN!!

im new to the atlanta area and would love to come to a drift event. Were are the events held and how often are they held.

Comment

Hrm.. i think its time to schedule a meet&greet for all of us here on the boards.. and that may mean a little drifting too.

Im not aware of any offical "events" in the ATL.. but it would be nice to start some!

If we do start a ATL squad.. what do you think of my little "Night Shift" name and logo?

Comment

DONT FORGET TO

check out our little local ATL drift forum www.drift411.com !

Comment

Yo

Yo what up guys hey mike how you been man. Yeah we should deffinatley get together again cu we havn't done anything in a long time. Anyways Mike could you send me the link to the Night Shift logo so i can attach it. Thanks bro!

Comment

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...3/fac67567.jpg

Comment

THanks

Thanks Chas bro!

Comment

I'm in for a meet just tell me a week or two in advance so i can get off work..Sry bout this w/e marat we didnt end up doin much i had to work as usual but my bad man

Comment

drift411 mentions a Moreland parking lot. Anyone know where this is?

JB

Comment

i live in savannah i would go to a meet. i say lets start to plan

Comment

Right on. I'd love to meet up. Just moved to Tenn but it's only 2.5 hours away. Also there is a Mountain run with Import Atlanta this weekend. I'll be there. If anyone else comes, look for the Batmobile FD. Can't miss it.

Comment

could i get more info on the mountain run,i wanna go

Comment

Originally posted by manchuia
                          drift411 mentions a Moreland parking lot. Anyone know where this is?

JB
                          ya.. but its a waste of time. I know of a few good spots in Gwinnett. I think we should meet for a mtn. run of our own.

Comment

Re: THanks

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
                            Thanks Chas bro!
                            hey.. go into your profile and put [img*] the imagestating link [/img*]... but the IMG brackets on both sides of the link to get it to work like mine (without the "*" though)

Comment

Originally posted by DropTopDrifter
                              ya.. but its a waste of time. I know of a few good spots in Gwinnett. I think we should meet for a mtn. run of our own.

for sure its kinda stressed here. i just moved to savanmnah ,so i dont know where gwinet is but how about this week.

Comment

Working...
                              X