View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 03:04 AM   #22
BigGameHit

Send a message via AIM to BigGameHit Send a message via MSN to BigGameHit Send a message via Yahoo to BigGameHit
March 20, 2010

Sup guys,

The weekend is here and I'm utilizing all the time I have off from work. This will be a common thing for anyone that is following this thread... during the week nothing is really done with the car due to my work schedule etc.

Earlier this week I picked up a new house... its pretty cool. 3 bed room 1 car garage setup. I'm single and looking for Japanese roommates at the moment .

Before I started my day, I open a package that I got the other day... It was my t-shirt in memory of late D1 driver Atsushi Kuroi. I'm sure you all knew who he was. He was known as one of the first to drift with 600+hp cars. Displayed great skill along side of Masato Kawabata of Team Toyo.

Another day at the hobby shop. Things I completed today consisted of:

-Replacing a left rear knuckle
-Repacking bearing on my right front upright
-adding subframe collars
-assisting fellow skyline fellows

Before Shots of the damage due to the bent Knuckle

Afterness

Soaking up some of the sloppyness in the rear.. Should have done this ages ago as I know from first hand experience, the addition of these in my s-13 was night and day.

Random fish eye pics

Pictures of the photographers R33 GT-R sharpie project. His girlfriend and him hand drew all of this. And are in the process of clearing it shortly.

Helped out a buddy with his Rb20 overhaul.....

Last edited by BigGameHit; 03-20-2010 at 03:20 AM.
BigGameHit is offline   Reply With Quote