(10 FREE TICKETS) FORMULA D - LAS VEGAS - August 26 - 27 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by senorchase View Post
    Bebop - cool been there 4 times , vegas drifting vet. I been to sonoma, irwindale, Long Beach - all for past 6 years, every track has there good and bad so im excited for vegas. Florida looked flat, Seattle, Atlanta, NJ, are on my list next year for the 2012 season.

See you in Vegas for some sidways action !!!!

I went to the first event in sonoma back in 04, irwindale every year since import showoff and all the D1 events. Long Beach since Day 1.

I think Vegas is flatter then Florida since its on a parking lot but I'm more of a Fan of high speeds and sweepers so I don't really mind.

I'm taking Vegas off this year unless some ultra rare Japanese driver gets on the Drivers list somehow. Just a personal preference.

I will probably be at irwindale to see how the cookie crumbles.

Comment

Friday is the last day to enter!

Comment

orite DRIFTING.COM plz let me get sum tickets to go see FORMULA D LAS VEGAS!!! im dying to go see this s h i t go down in the desert!!!! its gonna be hot as hell but f u c k it hahahaha ima be drunk off my *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!! takin s h i t to the judges for sure!!!! ima rock TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM n in vegas for sure ill get sum hahaha so cmon TAKE ME TO VEGAS AND LETS GET DRUNK!!!!!
        -vladimir

Comment

midges12
          nadrftr86
          Sakesoba
          ztkrevolution
          tonySrS13
          stedriftward
          senorchase
          tgb_s14

Please PM your FULL NAMES by THIS FRIDAY or we might assign your ticket to another member.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by tgb_s14 View Post
            orite DRIFTING.COM plz let me get sum tickets to go see FORMULA D LAS VEGAS!!! im dying to go see this s h i t go down in the desert!!!! its gonna be hot as hell but f u c k it hahahaha ima be drunk off my *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!! takin s h i t to the judges for sure!!!! ima rock TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM n in vegas for sure ill get sum hahaha so cmon TAKE ME TO VEGAS AND LETS GET DRUNK!!!!!
            -vladimir

thats what im talking about Vlad !!!

Comment

thank you DRIFTING.COM !!!

CHASE OSTERMAN + 1 for Vegassss - so excited I will take pics and videos to post back in an epic blog

Comment

midges12
                nadrftr86
                Sakesoba
                ztkrevolution
                tonySrS13
                stedriftward
                senorchase
                tgb_s14

24 hours left to respond

Thank you

Comment

PM sent!! You guys rock!! Thank you

Comment

Alright drifting.com I don't mean to rant but...

Do you guys ever feel like your living your life day by day doing the same old thing every week? Wake up, work, sleep, over and over. Well that's how I've been feeling lately and I need something to get out of this American routine of mine. What better way to take a vacation from "the routine" than to watch a formula d event in the city of sin itself? LAS VEGAS!!! Getting tire smoke in your face while screaming at the judges "ONE MORE TIME!!!" at the top of your lungs, sipping on a nice cool beer... or 12 So please drifting.com, do me the favor and get me to las vegas!!! Cheers!
                    Octavio Estrada

Comment

Tomorrow @ 2PM PST is the cut-off!!

Comment

Thank you guys!

Comment

9 more minutes!

Comment

the contest was closed at 2PM

Everyone who submitted their name is on the list.
                            We will send out confirmations.

Comment

I'm super excited to go. If anyone is still looking for a hotel, Stratosphere hotel has a decent price at about $85 per night. Call though because the online reservation system wasn't working when I tried and I got a better deal by phone reservation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
                                Vegas is probably the best track for spectating... I'm eager to check out Florida and maybe ATL one of these years.
                                you're on crack. I think Vegas is one of the worst tracks for spectating. You really should get out to Atlanta or Seattle next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X