• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Early Confirmation;
    -ZumnRX8 (are coming for sure?)
    -jennypchiu

Comment

See you in house of drift! can't wait to smell the burning rubber!!!!

Comment

Why I deserve free tickets.

Hey name is Kristian and this is my firat drift season for my dad and I and for Brothers of Slide. We compete in The Grassroots competition up at Evergreen Speedway WA. Brothers of Slide has biuly two cars all from alittle help from friends and family. I would love to experience and witness some true drift talent for the final Irwindale event, need some inspiration for next season and some down time to sit back and learn from the best and to take away some could exiting knowledge.
        thanks
        Kristian

Brothers Of Slide
        Stay~Sideways

Comment

I want my tickets!!!!

Comment

you should hook me up with a pair for me and my girl cuz i been into this stuff since o3 and track my rx7 and my old corolla to drift events and use the events to watch techniques as well and the enjoyment of smelling tires.

http://youtu.be/wxUEYFF7-ck heres me in my sr5 woot woot! 75whp ftw!

Comment

ZumnRX8 and Dozer, please PM your full names by Monday

Comment

4 weeks away!

Comment

Patiently waiting for tickets

Comment

For the past 4 years now, my big brother and I have made the trek religiously to Formula D long beach, irwindale, and las vegas. Being so-cal natives it only seems natural to go, its part of the scene and a great deal of fun!

Unfortunately, fairly recently my brother was hit hard with a house fire that destroyed almost everything he has ever owned. Because this, we weren't able to hit las vegas this year due to insufficient fund$. On top of it, his birthday is coming up on October 22. So I REALLY would love to surprise him with something nice to take his mind off of all the gnarly stuff thats happened lately. If you still have any left, it would be awesome if I could score two tickets for my bro and I to see all the boys; Dai, Forsberg, Mr. powers and his "matley crew", Vaughn, Rhys, and all the other drivers. All we're missing is the golden child! I want this to be one of the best presents ever!

Comment

Three years ago I didn't know jack about Formula D. I've loved cars all my life and was introduced to drifting four years ago. One day while surfing on Google, searching drifting, I found this website drifting.com and ever since I registered and got hooked. It was one of the best things I found in my life. Soon I found out about all this knowledge about cars/drifting that people share and of all these events that happen, that I apparently never knew about. I started attending many including local meets. The main one Formula D. I ended up going to the House of Drift that year and notice all that I've been missing out the last couple of years before that. It is now that I try to never miss any of the Formula D Cali events. I wait in anticipation every year now for this event on October. It is definitely my favorite place to go to with out a doubt. It's Disneyland for me. I had to wait a long time too, to save up for my s13. Unlike most other kids, I had to buy my own car. I finally did and then a month into it I got T-boned and got my car's frame messed up. So now I had to start all over. I got another one it's better then ever and better then the first but, now I'm completely broke because I had to invest in buying another one and I'm not employed anymore (If anybody knows of a job hit me up lol). So now I'm very low in income and can barely afford my car's basic needs (tune-ups,smog, gas, insurance). I currently graduated and I'm attending school to become a master technician. I really want to invite my lady friend to experience this event with me. Show her what drifting is all about and why I'm always bugging the hell out of her these last years when I bring up this subject. It would be the coolest thing to take her. So a pair of tickets would be AWESOME!

Comment

Free Tickets

First off I'd like to thank drifting.com for always supporting the drifting community and giving away tickets to loyal fans of Formula D. My then 12 yr old son Eric dragged me to my first drift event on Dec 19th 2004 (GT Live). Since then I've been hooked. We attend as many drift events as we can together. I take a picture every year of Eric and his friend Victor in front of the FD banner. This October my only son Eric will turn eighteen. Formula D has given us a positive environment to bond as father and son enjoying the things we like in common: cars, music, models, and just pure fun. The end of the season FD battle held at irwindale is always exciting. I would like to attend this event because I love drifting. I hope Dai takes it all and wins the crown. You can't deny the feeling when you see and hear his V-8 powered S-13 battle. I always look forward to having my sight, sound, and smell stimulated by Formula D. I don't know how much longer my boy will wanna hangout with his dear old dad. But it has been a great run thanks to drifting .com, Formula D and all the other sponsers and supporters of Drift.
                        Thank You.
                        Rob
                        Last edited by PoPsRaCeR; 09-13-2011, 12:43 PM. Reason: *'s

Comment

23 days away

Comment

only 3 weeks away

Comment

I have been a drift fan since the 1st time I watched Initial D back in 2008, my friend has a nissan 240sx with a sr20 he took me out drfiting one night and after that i have been in love with
                              drifting, but never had time to see an vent i alawys been busy, and 2 months ago i got layed off my job and i been looking for one and can fined any. and i have no money to buy a ticked,
                              i been going out with my girlfriend for about 2 months now, and i got her in to drifting. and i want to take her to her first D1 event. i taking her drifting in my 240 but i blow my motor out
                              and i dont have money to get a new motor. and if you can give me 2 tickets i would be very grateful.....

Comment

my name is imelda and my boyfriend really wants to go but he dose not have money to get 2 tickes, and he got me into drifting and i really want to do the D1 the way he talks about it he makes it seam so cool and fun and i really want to go and have fun with him, he blow his motor out in his car and has no money to fix it, but he relly fun to be around

Comment

Working...
                                X