No announcement yet.

Ask RHYS MILLEN Racing Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin, would rather not talk to much about this item until after D1 in Feb ( but it will be back on the car then ) couldn't give away all the tricks at Cal speedway
    Team RMR
    www.RMRProducts.com

www.GTODrift.com

Comment

what the shark fin??????

Comment

Originally posted by R.Millen
        my daily driver ? Well seeing that I have spent years in loud, hard sprung race cars and stunt driving. My vehicle of choice is big, smooth and quiet - new 745 BMW. I have lowered it 1" and have 20" wheels- no need for anything more I'm lucky to have it available in the other cars in the shop. I do own a street legal GTO that I enjoy driving, but this is in the shop under product development more than I'm able to drive it- thanks GM
        thx for answering it..good luck next year

hey can you tell us where u'll b completing next year?all or most the places u'll be completing at?

Comment

I understand. I guess I'll ask again in February

Kevin

Comment

I enjoyed your article MOUNTAIN GOAT in SCC. I was wondering, do you plan on beating your fathers record(10 min. & 4.06 sec.) or letting him keep it? What is the closest time you have ran to it? last ones about drifting: How long do you plan on staying with GM and your GTO?

Comment

Hi Rhys

Greats skills man! I too saw the doco on discovery channel here in New Zealand. Hope that you can show them the way home at D1GP in 2005!

Q. Are you aware of the drift scene back in good ol' NZ? ... If you ever pop back you should time it with one of their drift rounds! Round one (of 6) is in March this year.

The GTO even had a small feature in New Zealand Performance Car Magazine a couple of months back!

Anyhow. Keep up the good work.

Comment

I saw that same doco, i wish i recorded it.
                I thought it was quite good and a shock to see on the discovery channel.

Comment

hey rhys, did i see you on Monster Garage building a pikes peak truck or was i seeing things

Comment

On the tech side, I read that RMR used Tein 3000gt coil overs for the front(?) of the GTO. What did You have to do to make them fit? Also, what are you using in the rear if you aren't using Teins?

-Thanks

Comment

how many of the parts on your car were from the Holden super v8 cars in australia? and are you getting the new LS6 or LS7 motor for this up and coming season? how do you feel about Sam not drifting this year?

Comment

millen,name is ferny i admire your driving skills so what i wanna ask is are you gonna be at dd21? well let me know rhys,take care peasout

Comment

hey rhys,
                          was that silver gto that TWIN TURBO your daily at d1/jgtc? im just curios because it was sitting there all by itself by thao's 180 im just curious
                          thanks
                          randy

Comment

Haha I should have read a little above in the thread xs-drifter asked the exact same questions as me
                            Yeah Im quite interested to see what you think of Nz drifting too
                            Last edited by rb20; 01-16-2005, 03:25 AM.

Comment

ive seen rhys in many monster garage builds and i was wondering what your favorite build was.
                              i assume it is the 210 honeybee

Comment

Hi Rhys,

I have a question regarding your shock valving. I'm curious what kind of valving you guys are using for drifting. While looking at Tein HE drifting shock dynographs, I noticed they have very stiff compression valving, and relatively soft rebound valving. Do you guys have a similar setup?

Comment

Working...
                                X