ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Drifting heading the wrong direction?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea its heading the wrong way and fast

I started getting into drifting about 6 years ago when I went to japan for my first time with my dad. I got alot of car mags and some car vids. ever since I went there I have been hooked on old school rides like the s13 ae86 etc....O AND DID I MENTION DRIFTING! Ive went back several times since and dont miss the chance to see some real drift evens while i am there.
    I also have seen some of the drift scene here in the U.S
    It is not a love or a fun time for the america drifters.
    they have no real respect for the sport and should stick to nascar or whatever they do....
    hopefully i will live in japan someday and wont have to deal with the americans and there trendy *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* *Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!!

Comment

• I bet that could be put in the bible, if only people understood it. I think what your trying to say Is that america is goin into wrong direction BECAUSE we are american. Interesting concept.

Comment

• so going to japan makes you not trendy? this thread is stupid... as long as there are more events and more helpful ppl (people who dont give a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* about trends positively/negatively) then its good. thats all we really need. more places to practice and get better. and less people who care too much about what other people are doing. how do you know the american drifters arnt having fun or respect? and how is japan automatically so cool and america so bad? i guess the grass is really greener on the other side... huh nihongo boy? im in no way disrespecting the japanese. i love japanese culture. but you yourself are just so ignorant. "omg i went to japan 6 years ago.. and ive been into drifting... japan is so cool... " so does this means you are japanese? just listen to yourself. you make yourself look like the american you are trying to diss... oh but you are.. and yeah your forum name really clears you from being confused as american...

Comment

• Drifting was gone once it hit american shores...

Comment

• Originally posted by GranMastrDrift
            the gto had its rear suspension redone. and the viper cant run anymore cause its a tube chassis car.

care to elaborate on your misconception?

Comment

• "SPINITSIDEWAYZyou make yourself look like the american you are trying to diss... oh but you are.. and yeah your forum name really clears you from being confused as american..."

I might be wrong but I cant be japanese cause I live in america is pretty dumb....I am japanese but I have lived her since I was very young!!!*Censored**Censored**Censored* hole *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* bag

Comment

• Geez...

I started this thread almost 7 months ago... I'm sorry that I did. If I get banned for locking this thread, so be it.

If you drive, just drive, **** the rest. Let people talk of their trends. Are you the sheep or the wolf? I'm done.

edit: Oh well, I lost the ability to lock threads. Do what you will.

Comment

Working...
                X