Tein Basic on s13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tein Basic on s13

I was wondering if the Tein Basic coilovers will fit on my s13 with 17x7 front wheel +35 offset with 215 tire. I don't think it will rub but, I'm not sure. I think i'll get spacers later on so that I can put 300zx brakes. Will they fit without spacers and does anyone have these? I was wondering what you thought about them.

Tein Basic coilovers are, well, basic. They're entry-level drop-oriented coilovers. The spring rate is still soft and they're non-adjustable. RS-R Race springs and KYB AGX dampers would be better suited for hard driving.

As far as fitment goes, it'd definitely be close if it indeed fit. You have FWD wheels with poor offset, so you have to compromise. Search on zilvia.net or freshalloy.com to see if your question has already been asked.

Comment

ok sure I have fwd 5zigen fn01r-c's, i didn't think there was such a thing. They are 17X7 +35 front, 17x8 +35 rear, I wouldn't exactly call that FWD. They aren't the best offset for the s13 but, hey I have 4 lug which sucks, so I went with a lightweight wheel that would fit.

Comment

+35 and higher is FWD offset. In fact, the stock offset is +35, as is the G20's if I'm not mistaken..

10mm spacers should not cost much and would help any fitment problems with the coilovers, I dunno about the fenders though.

Comment

Working...
        X