Tri-state drifters..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri-state drifters..

just wondering how many there are of you on here NY PA NJ... I'm new to the whole scene.. just trying to get aquainted/see whats up.. I'm from SI.. I go to school in North Jersey... if your from the area at least reply with a "central jersey" or "pa" just so I see whos NOT from the west jk

0 for 29 lol

Comment

try http://driftfaction.com/forums/

they post/host events for NJ and NY

Comment

check out http://www.slideny.com/ also.. them and Drift Faction are all events in upstate NY however.. 2+ hrs away from NYC.. but NYC will (I'm sure)show support and make the trip
        Last edited by TriStateDrift; 03-24-2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Yea lots of us here check out www.clubloose.com or www.deathmachines.net

Comment

cool I guess Ill be seeing everyone at the Club Loose events

Comment

i wanna make it to a clubloose event this year.. new england lost its only place to drift recently so we have to travel a ways to drift

Comment

driftfaction has events listed on their site for lebanon valley.. thats closer than englishtown.. but yea definitely make a trip down here

Comment

im coming back to the east coast after japan probably.. we shall see.

Comment

Comment

I have a schedule at Tristatedrift.com.. has all that plus some.. would appreciate it if someone checked it out(just the schedule) and told me if there were any NY NJ PA events missing or wrong dates/info... PA is underrepresented on the site.. I need input from drifters out there..
                      Last edited by TriStateDrift; 03-25-2010, 02:43 PM.

Comment

^ Ha I just realize your avatar is a picture of a car a friend of mine once owned. Esties old hatch lol

Comment

lol the colors matched my blogs scheme perfectly

Comment

Club loose next weekend pre register nowww

Comment

Working...
                            X