Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and its bone stock..can it drift? lol j/k

Comment

• I lost traction and slid down the stairs sideways today. I slid down every step, it wasnt a textbook drift but I made it down the stairs. Then I rectum steered ( like DUH, of course. Who wouldn't in that situation ) and brought my a$$ end back around without losing it. It may not be textbook and might be a little "stinky", but it was drifting. And I didn't hit either hand-rail. Damm i'm good.

Hooray i'm a Drifter

Comment

• I bet I could drift any vehicle in the world with 4 wheels...

(Put it on ice and push)

EDIT: Using this method, I can also theoretically drift my dog or cat.
        Last edited by OppLock; 12-08-2003, 06:23 PM.

Comment

• "I'm a Mog, part-man, part-dog. I'm my own best friend."

Comment

• Originally posted by jboss
            how is what I wrote "talking out my *Censored**Censored**Censored*"?

unless you have something meaningful to add about the dynamics of drifting STFU
            hmm... let's see...

right on, three posts and I already have a groupie
            quite meaningful and on-topic.. totally is not against what you just said about shutting the fluck up

Public schools have let us all down again. Not only do interweb users not understand proper grammar, they also are increasingly incompetent in simple reading skills and basic logic.

If you don't like what I had to say in the rest of the post, then go ahead and refute it---but you better present a well thought out and logically cohesive response. I suggest sleeping on it. You are going to need the rest.
            Oh i get it. that's just your way of saying... uh... gently let off the throttle to prevent from spinning when in full opposite lock... i guess...

let's see what else... hmm... oh yes...this:

yes
            very intelligent post, you make fools of us all, jboss

I will never bring spelling into question---never was any good at spelling. Only in a handful of situations will spelling mistakes cause logical fallacies.

My father is a nuclear physicist/mathemetician(probably not spelled correctly either) and has never been able to spell. I guess I inherited that gene..........
            was your father by any chance a dumbazz junky as well? hmm? no? must be from your slutty mother's side...

thats all you have to say nightwalker??
            maybe if you spoke as little as him, you'd fit in

a sport hippies play with a small bag of beans?
            ---no comment

Let me guess---he likes to play with the bean bag kicking things?
            exactly--- like how i like to play with fast big spinny drivy smoky sliding things

""""read some more before posting comments. Were getting called a "forum full of newbs" and it's because people here don't know whats up. Sorry it had to come to this.

Thanks"""""

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

It doesn't help that everyone here stakes more than just their own ego on what type of car they drive--or would drive---or layout etc etc etc based primarily on things they have HEARD or read at places like this. My imagination is that, on average, forum users here (and on many other sites) have extremely little hands-on motorsports experience. Heck many of them aren't old enough to drive. Not to say that there are not knowledgable people around but, there are not enough to out-shout the uniformed.
            you mean like you, Mr. Imagination

If I sttled for that then where would newbies get the meaningful information they need to grow the sport.

Taps pencil on notebook and waits for teacher to stand up.....
            ok mr. schoolboy... maybe you should take some classes on staying on topic? just a suggestion.

me thinks you speak to quickly.....

http://www.drifting.com/forums/show...umber=2#newpost
            okay, juliet. methinks ur a dumb queer... you've been owned ten times (count 'em, ten) in one post. you've been deca-owned in two minutes... maybe you should "STFU" but dont take my word for it, i guess im the only one who sees tings this way...

Originally posted by driftaholic
            bravo... JBOSS you have no been owned on 2 threads...thank you have a nice day... it was late, and is late again...
            Last edited by scirocco; 08-01-2004, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• This thread is 8 months old, while your inputt is appreciated, sitkc it somewhere where the sun has shined in the past 8 months brother.

Comment

Working...
              X