DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by driftavengers09 View Post
    thank you James. All I ever wanted to do was make your dreams come true. I know we have a great team now, and with Steve being our UK director of operations, we will bring drifting to the masses in a positive way, on our own. thank you.
    Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
    Ruth, you have loved and believed in me more than anyone I have ever met. You have taken me in, made me apart of your family and healed my heart in many ways. We have tried to listen to others and slammed into the wall enough, it is time to sit back, go with the flow and see where the Drift Avengers family is lead.
    Did you guys hug afterwards? Couldn't you guys have whispered this to each other in the library of your Malibu home? Some things need to remain "behind the scenes." LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
      It's good to see a calming effect coming over this forum. There were a lot of misunderstandings. I mean no harm and I have 25 years of fuel injection experience I show to everyone. I put out a lot of time and effort to have my stuff run right and look right. I mix my own fuels, too!!! Thanks to everyone for accepting my apologies. Leave the threats at the door. We are not threatening anyone. Peace out!
      wtf Why is it everytime you post you have to brag about yourself DR. Z?

That sh*t does not make sense at all - "I mean no harm and I have 25 years of fuel injection experience I show to everyone." Where did that come from dude? Who cares.....What's with all the self-praise man? You're beyond cockiness or arrogance. I'm sensing a little insecurity and low self-esteem...Is there a psychologist on the Drift Avenger team?

Your post should've read like this...
      Originally posted by Dr. Z View Post
      It's good to see a calming effect coming over this forum. There were a lot of misunderstandings. Thanks to everyone for accepting my apologies. Peace out!
      That's it and nothing more. I think you need to talk a nice walk with James and Ruth on the beautiful beaches of Malibu and chill the f*ck out.
      Last edited by OldSkool510; 06-30-2009, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSkool510 View Post
        Did you guys hug afterwards? Couldn't you guys have whispered this to each other in the library of your Malibu home? Some things need to remain "behind the scenes." LOL

I was having a really $h1tty day until i read that post. LOL!!!!
        Thank you Old School!

Comment

Saw her post on the computer in the garage, ran into the house and gave her a big hug, sorry if it was offensive to you in anyway. Honestly I like this whole freedom of speech thing and just trying to find my balance now.

Comment

wtf Why is it everytime you post you have to brag about yourself DR. Z?

That sh*t does not make sense at all - "I mean no harm and I have 25 years of fuel injection experience I show to everyone." Where did that come from dude? Who cares.....What's with all the self-praise man? You're beyond cockiness or arrogance. I'm sensing a little insecurity and low self-esteem...Is there a psychologist on the Drift Avenger team?

Your post should've read like this...

That's it and nothing more. I think you need to talk a nice walk with James and Ruth on the beautiful beaches of Malibu and chill the f*ck out.
            Dr. Z, Ruth, her son Dean and I are all off to go have dinner with Eric Clapton and watch him tear up the stage at the Hollywood bowl tonight!!

Maybe Eric can talk some sense into the crazy o'l coot, Lol.

Comment

• And there is no bragging in that statement, just want you to know instead of frolicking on the beach (which is not our style) we doing the Drift Avenger way!

Tomorow morning we meet with Dat of Vertex USA, he is bringing the handmade Manabu Orido supra body kit for Ruth's ride. If anyone doubted Ueno is a Drift Avenger still, you can see him as a listed driver on our website tomorow morning. We didn't feel the need to but after a conversation with Dat, he wants to let people know where Team Vertex USA stands.

Comment

• Originally posted by JBizzle View Post
                Dr. Z, Ruth, her son Dean and I are all off to go have dinner with Eric Clapton and watch him tear up the stage at the Hollywood bowl tonight!!

Maybe Eric can talk some sense into the crazy o'l coot, Lol.
                hahahaha...by reading this whole damn post, it seems you guys like to name drop people and front...*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* nobody cares about your lavish lifestyle, fancy superstar, private jets, a house on the hills...whatevers who gives a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*..
                Last edited by facked_yer_mom; 06-30-2009, 05:55 PM.

Comment

• does all this crap really belong on drifting.com? isnt this website community about DRIFTING? CLOSE THIS POST ALREADY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NNog View Post
                    does all this crap really belong on drifting.com? isnt this website community about DRIFTING? CLOSE THIS POST ALREADY!!!!
                    its like tv.. dont turn on the channel if you dont like the show.

Comment

• Originally posted by ho387
                      Hey guys, as an englishman, a new member and new to the american drift scene, and an outsider looking in, I'm lookingat the posts here and see something going on.
                      I always thought, having not actually visited (yet) the US, that the average american< and by the way I have met many as I work for cummins diesel, you may have heaard of them? in the UK,were polite and intelligent people.
                      Sadly some of you guys have shot that theory to pieces.
                      some of the persoanal attacks, and personal insults on individuals an this boeard are nothing short of a disgrace. Ok so maybe Ruth has said something which she believes in, I have known the guys from the drift avaengers for anall too short time, but i find them a great and fun bunch of ppl, and I am proud to be associated eith them.
                      Ruth is passionate about drifting and spends in my opinion too much time on the sport, and helping others, including random freeloading drift enthusiasts.
                      I firmly believe she would be better off channelling her energy into something where the average *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*wit would not make accusations of her being a "crackhead" and a "dumb broad".
                      For *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*s sake guys this is disgraceful behaviour, what happened to free speech in the land of the free and the home of the brave, and by the way mad mike is a legend in England, known loved and respected.
                      I must say i'm disappointed in some of the posts here, and believe the administrators are doing a poor job of not weeding out wankers on here.
                      I will no doubt be privvy to some of your insults from the "keyboard warriors " on this site, if you'd like, no *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it, have it ho387@aol.com, do your worst, I don't give a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.
                      just hold one thing in mind, I'm soon to be coming to the US for what may be a permanent move, then maybe we can discuss things face to face, I like that!!!
                      GOD BLESS *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING AMERICA!.
                      Your new friend, steve.
                      steve, thank you for your brilliant post. Thats why you're director of the UK Drift Avengers and one of my heroes.

Comment

• Originally posted by facked_yer_mom View Post
                        hahahaha...by reading this whole damn post, it seems you guys like to name drop people and front...*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* nobody cares about your lavish lifestyle, fancy superstar, private jets, a house on the hills...whatevers who gives a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*..
                        There is a better life out there waiting for anyone who wants it. Been teaching and telling people that my whole life and I could die tomorow happy because of the way I have lived my life. See how far all this hatred gets you in your lifetime.

Comment

• testing 123

Comment

• internet serious business.

Arguing on the internet doesn't work no matter how hard you try. People have already made up their minds and telling them your plans are not going to change anyone's minds.

Although I must say the thread was pretty entertaining

Comment

• Ueno a drift avenger??????

LMAO....never

Comment

• Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                                Ueno a drift avenger??????

LMAO....never

Sorry to disappoint you, blaze, but....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X