• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FORMULA DRIFT "MONROE, WASHINGTON" August 7th-8th 2009

August 7-8th, 2009
    Evergreen Speedway
    14405 179th SE Blvd.
    Monroe, WA 98272

Time to get down to business. Flyers will be arriving soon! We will be handing them out at the Evergreen Drift event July 19th. We will be handing them out in bundles so you can pass them out.

I've been talking to the FD guys about the pacific northwest. They've been saying that we have a big following up here. I think thats a big compliment to the northwest. We have a lot of dedication. Not only that, but they're keeping an eye out on our drivers. This is our chance to step up at ProAm!

If you order your tickets online, use the coupon code FD1

Tickets can be found here:
    http://www.wantickets.com/formuladrift/events.asp

Media:
    We will need to coordinate! I am having discussion with ID Agency about media passes. I can only offer a personal referral if you've been shooting for Evergreen Drift. I expect you to talk to me first.

If you already have a company your backing or have proper credentials, fill out the application immediately.
    http://formulad.com/contact/media-application.php

Volunteers:
    In the past, I have organized a team of volunteers. I only allow people that are dedicated and would love to have a blast helping out at the event. You know how to get in contact with me:
    hughes@nissanpacific.com

Formula DRIFT Enters Evergreen Speedway

Evergreen Speedway is the oldest track on the circuit and was originally built as a horse-racing track. Located in Monroe, WA, Evergreen Speedway, is only a short distance from Seattle.

The Northwest fans are some of the most die-hard drift fans in the nation. The energy and excitement is often compared to that of Irwindale and the original “House of Drift.” The event’s headline moniker, “Breaking Point,” lives up to it’s name with many cars have been casualties to the track’s banking and tight transitions through the course. Last year’s event was historic as it was Formula DRIFT’s first rain event in history and the action did not fail to disappoint.

Working...
X