No announcement yet.

Can a stock 240SX drift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, if you really wanted more, I could discuss drifting more in depth and refute why your reply was a reiteration of the former.

You are right, I am tired, and as much as I would like to continue this battle with you, I don't see the worth in doing so. I know what drifting is, and participate in it. My sarcasm, and anger with your reply lies in my experience with people who are not educated about the sport and back up their claims of "I can drift anything" with a poor display of tail whipping their car, which clearly is not drifting.

Arguing over the internet really serves no purpose, whether you win or I do doesn't matter. My original intent was to point out to the members of this forum what really is considered DRIFTING, and what is not.

I'm commenting from a DRIFTER'S point of view. RWD drivers are not what people on this forum make us out to be. If everyone here would get off their butts, stop speculating and imagining drifting, and went out and tried it, these questions wouldn't have to be asked.

Comment

KPGC10? TE27? I would delete your post, because it's BS. Your right about "show" drifting, it's for show. But drifting is not only for show, and was used in the 60's to win MANY JTCC races. Look up Takahashi, and read some more before posting comments. Were getting called a "forum full of newbs" and it's because people here don't know whats up. Sorry it had to come to this.

Thanks

Comment

I think we agree more here than we think we do. You are talking about drifting and I am talking about DRIFTING.........

whoa! wait a minute, that was really heavy---I need a minute to wrap my mind around it.

Now I would like to quote something to you..""""My sarcasm, and anger with your reply lies in my experience with people who are not educated about the sport and back up their claims of "I can drift anything" with a poor display of tail whipping their car, which clearly is not drifting. """"

----How is this CLEARLY not drifting? My point being that IT IS NOT CLEAR at all that it is not drifting. It meets the dictionary definition. It may not be pretty. It may not be refined. It may not be fast. It may be inappropriate. It may even be completely on accident. BUT, it IS a drift like it or not.

"""If everyone here would get off their butts, stop speculating and imagining drifting, and went out and tried it, these questions wouldn't have to be asked. """"

agreed!! 100%

Comment

re:

OWNED!!!!!
          wow bro i guess you shouldnt mess with the DG crew huh?...well
          how long you been at it? this drifting thing??? what Newbie..oh ok...well seeing as how i LIVED IN JAPAN FOR A YEAR and was drifting for 2YEARS BEFORE THAT.... i would say that i am not full of SHEET as you would put it...lies??? i dont think so, but i think that...

Comment

What dictionary are you using? I wrote the book.

DG crew wins agian! MFDN
            Attached Files

Comment

*Gasp* This thread is overdue for a delete, hooooooooly shizz.
              Attached Files

Comment

""""read some more before posting comments. Were getting called a "forum full of newbs" and it's because people here don't know whats up. Sorry it had to come to this.

Thanks"""""

Ding ding ding we have a winner.

It doesn't help that everyone here stakes more than just their own ego on what type of car they drive--or would drive---or layout etc etc etc based primarily on things they have HEARD or read at places like this. My imagination is that, on average, forum users here (and on many other sites) have extremely little hands-on motorsports experience. Heck many of them aren't old enough to drive. Not to say that there are not knowledgable people around but, there are not enough to out-shout the uniformed.

Comment

might as well post 'em all
                  Attached Files

Comment

re:

DG LIKE WHOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO

Comment

lastly, my personal favorite
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jboss
                        there are not enough to out-shout the uniformed.
                        Yep.

Comment

DG WHAT BIATCH!!?!?!??!? DREAM GARAGE FOR LIFE! *has totally nothing to do with Dream Garage*

Comment

Re: re:

Originally posted by driftaholic
                            DG LIKE WHOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                            WOOOO WOOOOOOOO

Ok, were done here. A point was made, and some one got WRECKED . I think we should end it.

But sticky it to show everyone not to mess with DG.
                            Last edited by Chas; 12-02-2003, 12:54 AM.

Comment

re:

agreed... as for anyone else out there who knows....DG CREW WHOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

YEAH! WHOOOOOOOOO *Has DG tattooed on his @ss* 4 LIFE!....and $hit......ok I'm done

Comment

Working...
                                X