X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think ben is my new favourite fellow drifter

Comment

Originally posted by Mars View Post
      btw what was up with all the photo guys in shorts getting yelled at?
      it was quickly solved by flipping jacob off and walking back into the area when he turned around...

Comment

I dont know about that, I sware on sunday two of them were about to get into more of an esclated argument with a NOPI offical

Comment

the best part of the whole weekend was alex saying "hey watch this, hold my beer." he then rode a wheelie all the way down the pits.

drifting is lame, wheelies are cool, towel fights are cool, calling people out is cool.

Comment

As I have explained to Dan, he made a clean pass on Bill, in the video you can see this.

Bills car was engulfed in Smoke before the transistion, in the video you can see this.

Bill hits Dan in the rear at the transition, in the video you can see this.

Neither car is is straightened out, in the video you can see this.

Bill, after the hit, finishes the course, in the video you can see this.

Dan, after the hit, exits course to go to the pits, in the video you can see this.

Early exit from the Competition course equals a 0, just as spinning and hitting a cone does..........

What has not been told is that Dan, had he continued on, like Marty did when he was hit by Dan (unintentionally) would have won, he already had a 6-4 advantage from the first run, and Bill would have been penalized for the hit just like Dan was going to be before Marty stepped up like a man and admitted that he forced the contact when his car stalled......

End of subject.........

Comment

Where were we?

Oh yea, hatebobbarker, I'm not cool, I don't have a pretty enough car.

Comment

When will we know the official championship standings? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by NOPITECH View Post
                  As I have explained to Dan, he made a clean pass on Bill, in the video you can see this.

Bills car was engulfed in Smoke before the transistion, in the video you can see this.

Dan, after the hit, exits course to go to the pits, in the video you can see this.

Early exit from the Competition course equals a 0, just as spinning and hitting a cone does..........

What has not been told is that Dan, had he continued on, like Marty did when he was hit by Dan (unintentionally) would have won, he already had a 6-4 advantage from the first run, and Bill would have been penalized for the hit just like Dan was going to be before Marty stepped up like a man and admitted that he forced the contact when his car stalled......

End of subject.........

At this point, nobody really cares anymore. It pretty much fits in with all the other zaniness with the event. So now, back to the towel incident, that was more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by NOPITECH View Post

What has not been told is that Dan, had he continued on, like Marty did when he was hit by Dan
                    (unintentionally) would have won, he already had a 6-4 advantage from the first run, and Bill would
                    have been penalized for the hit just like Dan was going to be before Marty stepped up like a man
                    and admitted that he forced the contact when his car stalled......

End of subject.........
                    UNFORTUNATELLY, NOT END OF SUBJECT BECAUSE I ASKED SPECIFICALLY
                    WHY I LOST AND THE JUDGES SAID IT WAS BECAUSE I DID NOT MAKE A CLEAN PASS.

THIS IS DAN POSTING FROM TRACY'S ACCOUNT

SO HITTING AND SPINNING OUT A DRIVER FROM BEHIND IS NOT A ZERO AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN
                    HITTING A CONE IS A ZERO.

unintentional HIT, THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN ADDRESSED. WATCH THE VIDEO AND MAKE THE CALL.

So what you are saying is completely contradicting what the judges said at the event. We had a
                    lengthy conversation with the judges after the awards ceremony. They said it was because I didn't
                    allow Bill to have a clean transisition. WATCH THE VIDEOS.

SO WHICH ONE IS IT, IS IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T ALLOW BILL TO TRANSITION OR IS IT BECAUSE I DIDN'T
                    FINISH THE COURSE WITH MY DAMAGED CAR. THE STORY IS CHANGING NOW THAT THE VIDEOS ARE
                    OUT. Please respond to this.

YOU DIDN'T NEED TO WATCH THE VIDEOS THAT YOU REQUESTED TO FIGURE OUT IF I DIDN'T FINISH
                    THE COURSE. Please respond to this.

I WAS PUSHED OFF MY LINE AND FORCED INTO A SPIN, NOTICE HOW MY CAR IS UNDERSTEERING AS
                    BILL PUSHES ME AND I COULDN'T RECOVER. Is this a zero or not. Did bill get a zero and i got a zero?
                    That means i won from the advantage on the first run.

IS IT A ZERO IF YOU HIT SOMEONE FROM BEHIND AND SPIN THEM OUT

Comment

• Incoming backpedal. Should be a great video.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOPITECH View Post

End of subject.........
                        Thats B.S. and you know it. It only took you guys 3 days to think that up. Why couldn't you man up at the event and say that. Youre little drift series is a joke.

Comment

• This is the kind of thing that you just can't have happen as a series. People will lose any and all respect that they had for you. I suggest you guys do something to make this right.

Comment

• This could all be easily resolved if they'd just use my suggestion of a 3 round MMA cage match to resolve one more times and grey areas.

Comment

• they should've put 36" mudders on each car and let them have it out, BATTLE ROYALE motherbitches!

Comment

• Hey Dan/Tracy:

No need to watch the video to see why you lost. I knew you left the course so that was the reason being.

Not giving Bill the room to transition is why Bill did not recieve a zero on the incident. This is what the Judges were trying to explain to you and the crew. Instead, all you heard was, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, no room to transition.....

No Dan, Bill did not recieve a zero on this because the judges felt you did not leave room to transition. He did however recieve a point deduction, not as severe as the penalty for leaving the track during the run.

I also never saw in the videos where you were spun out, nor did I see it when it happened. I did see where the impact pushed you off line, you gained control and then exited the course under your own power, and with-out being told to by a NOPI official.

Like I told you earlier in the email, you did a hell of a job this weekend, and came one heat of the moment decision short of winning the event.

I am sorry for the way that things played out for your team, but just like in the case with Marty, unless you can get Bill to step up and say it was intentional like you accuse, everything will stand as it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X