Doug Van Den Brink needs car for Formula D Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doug Van Den Brink needs car for Formula D Final

For those of you that don't know me, I drive this car in this years Formula D Championship:

I am based out of Charlotte, NC and unfortunately without signs of any kind of financial sponsorship I will be unable to bring my car out for the last event of the season at Irwindale. So with that in mind, I'm looking for a team that would be interested in doing this event and if all goes well possibly the D1 event in Nov.....

I can supply anyone who's interested with some help with tires as well as a list as long as your arm of notable references and I have a well earned reputation for being very easy on equipment.

If anyone knows a competitive, FD legal car that is available please pm me here or send an Email to dvanz19@aol.com...

Thanks!
    DV

Bump for an awesome driver

Comment

Nice stang!

Comment

Originally posted by Piner View Post
        Bump for an awesome driver/guy
        post length met

Comment

oh boo! we need more mustangs drifting!

Comment

e mail sent
            Last edited by SDARsupertuner; 09-29-2007, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Doug Van Den Brink and VQSwap.com will be joining up for the Formula D finals in Irwindale Owner of the Vortech Supercharged VQSwap.com car Andrew Fernandez is very excited about having Doug driving and is hoping on having a good finish to the year

Comment

Originally posted by SDARsupertuner View Post
                Doug Van Den Brink and VQSwap.com will be joining up for the Formula D finals in Irwindale Owner of the Vortech Supercharged VQSwap.com car Andrew Fernandez is very excited about having Doug driving and is hoping on having a good finish to the year
                What happened to the deal with Hubert?

Comment

he decided not to run in the last events its a shame he was just starting to get a hang of the horse power and we worked well together but the show must go on

Comment

Originally posted by Hubert Young
                    http://willraceforfood.blogspot.com

Andrew: Good luck to you and your team.
                    I was wondering where your blog had moved to! sad to hear you're moving on, but understand it completely!

Good luck Andrew / Doug!

Comment

i know doug and have even helped him out at an event. (houston 05) he's a good driver and a great guy. hopefully he can run more events with this team instead of just one

Comment

Originally posted by SDARsupertuner View Post
                        he decided not to run in the last events its a shame he was just starting to get a hang of the horse power and we worked well together but the show must go on
                        Yes, I really want to continue my effort with Andrew. Just getting a hang of the monster S13! Andrew and I worked well together as a team. Just that my priorities in life has shifted and I don't want to let that hold up the team's progress.

I wish Andrew and Dough the best of luck.
                        Hubert Young
                        KORE 8 Films

Comment

Doug sure killed it at this weekends US Drift event during GT Live at VIR (virginia international raceway)

Taking home 1st place

Comment

Did he drive the 240 or the mustang?

Comment

probably the mustang cause the 240 is still out here

Comment

Working...
                              X