atx???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atx???

hey i dont drive yet(im 13)but im wondering if theres anydrifting going on in austin???seriosuly,i feel like this place is *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing dead,i know theres street racing and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* but what about drifting,and i dont care if your form san antonia or houston or dallas

Integra I like you. So i'm gonna give you some pointers.

1. Don't phrase every post with "i'm 13 and I don't brive but" Right of the bat you are opening yourself up.

2. Anyone in their right mind would not take you with them Drifting. Not because of your age but because of your age. Let me explain that. The fact that you are 13 makes no difference in your interest in the sport. I'm glad you like it and keep it up, but he fact that you are 13 will (should) greatly discourage anyone from strapping you in their car, taking you to their spot or to any sort of race. If anything happens to you, thats big trouble. Unfortunately you are a minor and most law enforcement don't like the idea of you sliding around in a car.

3. If you get hurt, your parents can put the screws to whoever you were riding with. Not saying they will, but who knows til he event happens.

I am sure that something is going on in your area but, man I hate it for you cause of the fact that I like you, you probably won't find it. Nothing personal against you but if I didn't know you, I wouldn't respond. Spots are having enough trouble with young cocky folks, they don't want more. Like I said, nothing against you, don't know you but the fact remains that you are 13 and there is a negative stigma attached to it.

Comment

yah ill shut up about bein 13 and all

i wasent talking about sum 1 letting me ride with them,thats like getting in a care with a petifial you jsut met.

Comment

there's alot of people from texas here, they just don't post often or tlak about anything....they read and thats all, noone from texas is really active except me....? i think...maybe there's more, but club4ag seems to have the most abundance of texas people for anyd drifting board...as for meets....ax is dead when it comes to drifting...go to ASAA Racing and ask'em, they can probaly hook u up with details on events and stuff...

Comment

yah atx is pretty f'ing dead execpt for ricers,wow i love there big exaust and nice chrome rims that go vrooooom,just kidding i hate that bull sh!t.

but can i get a link or sumthin becuase i have no f'ing clue what ASAA is.oh god let the flaming begin,haha

Comment

Nemesis, Im from DFW, sorry its not under my user name. I should put that there. If you want to see an abundance of TX ppl who talk. Check my sig.

Comment

k thanks

Comment

drifting near atx

hey i live around the outside of atx and what you need to do is go to the suburbs outside of austin such as georgetown, pflugerville, round rock, cedar park and stuff like that and look for unfinished neighborhoods those are perfect for drifting because

1) theres no one there to report you to the cops (and that always seems to be a problem around here)

2) theres really nice corners and no other cars to hit so its good for begginers

3) its always fun because you can just take junk cars out there and drift and crash and its no problem.

but there are also bad things like there are some times no lights so if you drift at night then you'll hit alot of stuff and not have time to anticipate the corners.

Comment

Originally posted by ドリフトキング View Post
                  hey i live around the outside of atx and what you need to do is go to the suburbs outside of austin such as georgetown, pflugerville, round rock, cedar park and stuff like that and look for unfinished neighborhoods those are perfect for drifting because

1) theres no one there to report you to the cops (and that always seems to be a problem around here)

2) theres really nice corners and no other cars to hit so its good for begginers

3) its always fun because you can just take junk cars out there and drift and crash and its no problem.

but there are also bad things like there are some times no lights so if you drift at night then you'll hit alot of stuff and not have time to anticipate the corners.

Yeah.... do that.

i wasent talking about sum 1 letting me ride with them,thats like getting in a care with a petifial you jsut met.
                  A/S/L?

I'll take you drifting, and give you free candy canes.

Comment

Working...
                  X