<!> My First Time Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <!> My First Time Drifting

Hey my name is dominic and i decided to join this forum after drift nirvana yesterday

I know i bounced the rev limiter a little too much but omg. I never drifted on purpose before. This was amazing. This video was of my 3rd time out that day on the oval.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lx1jNssYHnQ

ouch!! (>_<)

Your REV limiter hurts my ears..can't wait for part2 of your vids...the one where the pistons either jump out your hood or the engine dropps it's guts on the race track..either way it will be entertaining..

auto=devastation

nice try/effort..go for the manual gearbox swap though and keep pushing..

stay up browski'..sideways slides!!

check your oil for coolant/water now i bet it's going to be foamy..maybe not after this round but a few more for sure..

Comment

not bad for first time. i remember the first time i drifted....i use to bounce off rev lmiter and get crazy *Censored**Censored**Censored* oversteer lol i would really go with a manual trans so you can learn all the fun stuff like clutch kicking shift lock etc :]

and think about it this way its better to suck at the track and drive your car into the grass then to suck in the street and crash into a tree or another car

the worst that can happen is a crack in your front end. no big deal use zipties and its part of perfecting the slideways

Comment

Working...
      X