No announcement yet.

Midwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohio here. i drift alot in the boony's in southern ohio. no cops. but if u wreck yer liable to git raped by toothless rednecks.

Comment

how are the runs? how far from detroit are you?

Comment

well i went out hunting last night in the new snow for some spots in detroit, and i was stoked!! i was out for about 4 hours in the new snow and being as i have only owned my s4 for a couple months, i learned so much about the dynamics of my ride. there is a warehouse district off of woodward and piquette that we used to go urban paintballing and there are never cops around that area. i went back there and explored the virgin snow and all the nice newly paved wide backstreets. no people, no cops, no one at all. i was alone except for a few snowplows on the major intersections all night. Anyways i am so hooked on AWD turbos again, it brought me back to the days when i had my turbo AWD talon in the mid 80's[why did i ever get a FF???]
        anyways east grand blvd was also a blast to bust some more highspeed drifts on since it was salted and also without any traffic cept for the plows. there are some real nice turns and plenty of room to slide. and remember this is detroit, if you get tagged just tell the officer you are just getting used to your car and as long as you dont have a flamethrower or a keg on your front seat next to you he will prolly let you off with a warning. and thats even if he pulls you over in the first place...

lates

indica

Comment

chicago.. humbolt park here...
          lookin for a few spots myself...
          chicago streets are bad enough as it is.. to be watching out for cops as well......
          blah.....

Comment

im from indianapolis no touge here , very flat.
            but ive heard about a bigmeet up for drifters where we would all meet up and try to drift/grip the 11 mile 336 turn mountain rum from tenneseeto north carolina. i think that wolud be fun.

hey samad are you drifting your car or just showing?

Comment

there are tons of locations in chi town and its neihboring burbs to drift and touge in.

not alot of cops come around so it perfect.
              only porblem you will have to follow the rabbits to get our spots. I will not divulge anything even if you pm...

follow the rabbits if you want to learn our locations.

Comment

im another michigander. but im a yooper there are a few spots up here to have some fun. not a lot of hill though. flat roads with quite a few rolling turns. fun for me cuz i ff on rainy roads when i can. no places to tough sadly.

i think there should be a drift event somewhere closer like in Green Bay (wisc) or like miliwalke. that would be great.

Comment

Does anyone know of a I can get an SR20DET for an 1992 S13 in the Milwaukee area? If not, where would be the best place to order one?

Comment

sorry buddy, since we are in the middle of the US we are screwed on getting motors. hopefully someone will post on a place where to get one on the coast.

Comment

indiana here...we have some good spots here

Comment

I live in Chicago and Peoria. It will be hard to find roads like that but there are a few okay one in peoria along the old river runoffs.

Comment

Well, I think Im the Tolken Minnesotan here, but thats cool. Ya if yall have ever heard of the Bloomington Strip (right round Mall of America) Thats a good place for aggressive driving. Not the best for Drifting (narrow road blocked by lane dividers) but its got lots of turns and the entering speed is like 65 mph if you dont brake. Thats about it. I've always wanted to try Duluth, MN, because of all the roads cut out of the taconite hills. Thats about as close to touge as it gets round here.

Comment

Working...
                          X