No announcement yet.

FORMULA D Las Vegas , August 24th - 25th 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The contest will close on Aug. 10th. We will need the winner's names by Aug. 15th.

Thank you

Comment

I love drifting

I dont know how to post pictures . Info can you help me?

Comment

Hey, I'm Lucas Fischer, 23 and from Bayreuth Germany.
        Me and my girlfriend were into US-Cars a long time and we had 2 Firebirds but this year we decided to sell everything and save the money for vacation in Vegas.
        Meanwhile I needed/wanted a car for my new job and bought a Nissan S14 Zenki with the SR20DET. (I started with Honda so I always loved JDM cars)
        Unfortunately I was surprised with an engine damage... worn cams...
        Sucked so bad cause all what the prev. owner said was that the engine is shaking a bit so I didn't thought of the worst case.

After reading all about drifting and the whole scene and everthing I saw the Formula D event is happening right at our Vegas-time. I got crazy and now half of the vacation is a JDM trip going to L.A. thenismoshop to San Diego Pann Auto back to Vegas.
        My whole facebook wall is flooded with drifting-pics and vids.
        I'll post a thread about it at our german Silvia/180 board right after the event, can't wait.

It would be awesome if we win tickets so that I can save a bit of the money for my repair and of course the trip itself.

Best regards

lucas

Comment

19 Days Away

Comment

Counting down until VEGAS!!!! Im gonna buy more tees from you guys best drifting tees out at every show hands down!!! Sssssseeeeeennnddddd iiitttttttttt

Comment

1) PM to confirm that you are STILL attending this event
              2) Provide your FULL name in the PM
              3) Deadline (Tomorrow, 1PM PST)

Thank you!

WYSlide2V
              Elliot G
              jadford1
              senorchase
              Sukh
              chapin
              Mach1child
              Melowne

Comment

how do we the get the tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by WYSlide2V View Post
                  Living in Cheyenne, Wyoming doenst provide for many opportunities to attend professional drifting events. Formula D Vegas is the closest venue for me to attend and a quick flight away from Denver. I drift in grassroots events along the Rocky Mountain front range and although our events have a large turnout it is nothing on the scale of the Formula D Circuit. With that said although I enjoy watch the live streams for each event on formulad.com you cant smell the rubber and get the true feeling of the event through the TV. It doesnt seem that there is a lot of interest for these tickets or at least not yet anyway but I would love to take my girlfriend with me. We are currently building her a 2JZ Toyota pickup for drift car and I know she would love to go as well, so if there is a chance I would love to get a ticket for her as well!
                  Thanks drifting.com and Formula D for the chance to win free tickets to these events and hopefully I will hear from you soon!

2) Provide your FULL name in the Private Message (PM)
                  3) Deadline (Today, 1PM PST)

Comment

Originally posted by jadford1 View Post
                    My husband and myself went to our first drift race in Long Beach of this year and loved it. I went thru chemo and surgery in Nov of 2011 and then our daughter of 18 yrs old passed away in Dec. and we both just sheltered ourselves in our home for a couple of months. My husband saw a commercial while watching a nascar race and decided to check out the price of tickets and air flight, we both love racing and neither one of us had seen a drift race except on the movies that we watch. We decided that it was time to get ourselves back out in the world and bought tickets and went to our first race then, which we both LOVED and want to go to another race before the season ends. We will have to drive because we cannot afford to fly and figured Las Vegas would be the closest to drive straight thru from Colorado, and this is why I'm entering to win 3 tickets to the race in Vegas, needing 3 tickets if possible because my sister has moved in with us to take care of me if I recur with the cancer. I would like to thank Drifting.com in advance for considering my request.

Comment

Originally posted by senorchase View Post
                      Counting down until VEGAS!!!! Im gonna buy more tees from you guys best drifting tees out at every show hands down!!! Sssssseeeeeennnddddd iiitttttttttt

Comment

Originally posted by Sukh View Post
                        I first saw and got into Formula D in Monroe, WA. Being from Vancouver Canada our local drift scene sucked till about a year ago and there wasn't much going on. I've been catching the Monroe FD since 2008 and would love to check out another round. Every year I drag a different person down to FD they get hooked and my crew has been getting bigger and bigger every year.

Well hopefully I don't have to break that habit as I will already be in Vegas on July 25 celebrating my wedding anniversary with a few friends, so hopefully I can score a some tix to get them hooked to scene.

and thx for posting my old skool skyline on your instagram when i was down for FD monroe!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chapin View Post
                          Hello my name is jose i live in las vegas and am 17 . Ever sence i found the world of drifting 5 years ago i've been hooked on it because of the rush and feeling i get when doing it. About a year ago i got an s14 that i have been putting all my paychecks into it , a lot of work and LOVE . If you ask all my friends what am always talking about it is cars and drifting...... I got all my friends into drifting but my girl friend , she has never been in a drift event . I would love and very much appreciate if i could get some of those tickets for FD. I cant put in words how much i love drifting .

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Melowne View Post
                            Hey, I'm Lucas Fischer, 23 and from Bayreuth Germany.
                            Me and my girlfriend were into US-Cars a long time and we had 2 Firebirds but this year we decided to sell everything and save the money for vacation in Vegas.
                            Meanwhile I needed/wanted a car for my new job and bought a Nissan S14 Zenki with the SR20DET. (I started with Honda so I always loved JDM cars)
                            Unfortunately I was surprised with an engine damage... worn cams...
                            Sucked so bad cause all what the prev. owner said was that the engine is shaking a bit so I didn't thought of the worst case.

After reading all about drifting and the whole scene and everthing I saw the Formula D event is happening right at our Vegas-time. I got crazy and now half of the vacation is a JDM trip going to L.A. thenismoshop to San Diego Pann Auto back to Vegas.
                            My whole facebook wall is flooded with drifting-pics and vids.
                            I'll post a thread about it at our german Silvia/180 board right after the event, can't wait.

It would be awesome if we win tickets so that I can save a bit of the money for my repair and of course the trip itself.

Best regards

lucas

Comment

the list has been submitted

Comment

Formula Drift Las Vegas starts in 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                                X