FREE!! *EVENT in August* JDMShowoff presented by JDMConcept.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FREE!! *EVENT in August* JDMShowoff presented by JDMConcept.com

Hey all JDM/Import Enthusiasts!! The 1st EVER JDMShowoff hosted by JDMConcept!!

For more information visit our website at: .JDMConcept.com

AUGUST 22nd SUNDAY 11am-4pm
    1st ANNUAL JDMShowoff car show event hosted by JDMConcept
    Infineon Raceway - Sonoma, CA
    **FREE** ADMISSION to Register your car AND spectate
    Enjoy a great day in Sonoma in the sun

This is an event is to bring JDM and Import Enthusiasts together in one place!!

ALEX
    Norcal Official Team Member
    http://www.JDMConcept.com

DIRECTIONS To Infineon
    ==================
    GENERAL DIRECTIONS
    FROM ALAMEDA & CONTRA COSTA COUNTIES:
    Take I-580 west to I-80 east to I-580 west again toward the Richmond/San Rafael Bridge. Once over bridge take Highway 101 north. Take Highway 37 eastbound. Left at Highway 121. Track is one-quarter mile up on the left.

FROM LOS ANGELES, FRESNO, AND STOCKTON AREAS:
    Take I-580 westbound through Dublin and Castro Valley into Oakland where I-580 will merge with 80 eastbound. Follow to the I-580 west exit for the Richmond/San Rafael bridge towards Highway 101. Proceed north on 101 to the Highway 37 junction. Take Highway 37 eastbound. Left at Highway 121. Track is one-quarter mile up on the left.

FROM RENO, SACRAMENTO, FAIRFIELD AREAS:
    Take I-80 west from Sacramento to Vallejo. Take Highway 37 westbound towards Novato and Sonoma. Right at Highway 121. Track is one-quarter mile up on the left.

FROM SAN FRANCISCO:
    Cross Golden Gate Bridge to Highway 101 north. Take Highway 37 eastbound toward Vallejo. Left at Highway 121. Track is one-quarter mile up on the left.

FROM UKIAH, SANTA ROSA, PETALUMA AREAS:
    Take Highway 101 south to the Highway 116 east exit in Petaluma. Follow Highway 116 southbound. Left at Highway 37 eastbound. Left at Highway 121. Track is one-quarter mile up on the left

I won't be there.

Comment

Thats awesome!!! hopefully i'll be there.

Comment

I'd do it, but my cars are fugly as f*ck

Comment

i need a ride

Comment

Working...
          X