Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• huge cash prize tandem event on 3.23.08 @ mineral wells, winner takes all

MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY

On 3.23.08 there will be a Mineral Wells drift event, with a progressive cash prize for the first place winner. The entry fee will be 150 dollars, with 110 of that from every entrant going into a pool, which the winner will receive. If there are 10 entrants, there will be a $1100 first prize. If there are 20 entrants, it will be $2200, and so on. Season ticket holders will have a chance to just practice like normal with their season ticket, or put in another $110 to be in the competition.

Competition rules. Anyone other than myself is allowed to run, and any car is allowed to run if it passes tech. There will be one round of single runs which are judged to put everyone in a general tandem ladder/order, and then we go straight to tandem. Tandem will be 2 runs each, and if they are too close to call, there will be a one more time. We can have as many one more times as necessary until there is a winner of that round.

Judging. I will be the judge, as well as one other person I will announce at the event. I will be impartial and fair. Even if Casey shows up, I will give him a chance.

Schedule:

9 am arrive.
    9:30 tech.
    10 drivers meeting.
    10:30 practice drifting.
    2:30 drivers meeting.
    3 competition starts.
    6 go home.
    7:30 dinner at Fuddruckers at Bryant Irving and IH20 in Fort Worth.

I will update the thread every with the amount the pot is up to occasionally, so people can see how big it is. You MUST register early, as I will close the competition registration a week before the event so I know exactly how many people to expect and how much the pot will be. THIS WILL WORK ALOT BETTER FOR ALL INVOLVED AND GET THE POT BIGGER FASTER FOR THE WINNER IF EVERYONE REGISTERS EARLY!!!

paypal $150 to erinshill@gmail.com to enter, and pm me all the details. paypal 110 if you have a season pass already. You can show up the day of the event and pay 40 dollars to drift like normal up until the competion, then play time is over for the day.
Working...
X