ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TX: Preparation for rebuild SALE EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TX: Preparation for rebuild SALE EXTRAVAGANZA!!!!!!

Heres some left over stuff from my s14 kouki that has recently been retired to storage until funds are available for a complete rebuild. All prices are OBO!!!! and DON'T include shipping costs. I will ship at buyers expense. Local pick-up always welcome, cash in hand. All parts are in perfect working order and were just recently removed from my running car. Any questions feel free to pm, email or aim message me. yashio240@yahoo.com.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Parts:

Like new Zeitronix ZT-2 Wideband Datalogging system. Includes everything seen in the pic (datalog box, harness, o2 sensor harness, serial cable for laptop w/ serial cable convertor to usb, instructions). Also included but not pictured is a perfectly working wideband sensor as well as a brand new 3.5 bar map boost sensor purchased directly from zeitronix. $350

Also available are a perfect condition set of Oem S14 SR Intake and Exhaust cams with exhaust gear only. Would like to sell all together for $125. Will include the oil squirters for an additional $25.

B-Magic S14 Kouki 30mm front fenders. The passenger side fender is in perfect condition. The driverside fender was involved in an accident. The place where the headlight mounts is busted and there are some crackes here there throughout the fender. Nothing a little time and fiberglass cant fix. I have more pix if you would like. Only showing the driverside and the damage. Local pickup only and asking $75.

Enthalpy WC Ecu has been $old
    Sard 550cc Injectors have been $old
    Last edited by YaShIoS14; 09-26-2009, 10:52 AM.

Enthalpy tuned ecu and Sard 550cc injectors have been $old

Bringing this back TTT. Really would like to get the rest of this stuff outta my apartment. Make me some reasonable offers and I will more then likely let it go. Thanx, Cameron

Comment

Working...
    X