X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D1GP officially responds to the resignations

http://www.d1gp.co.jp/d1/news/2010/newstest2.html

Rough Google translation

We report on the matter of representation. Corporation was held on September 12 D1 Corporation board of directors, the directors were willing to resign because of policy differences between the management Zirou Hiroshi Inada said Mr. Keiichi Tsuchiya. Dissuasion from leaving the work to 参Rimashita through to today, making both men is hard, and could not be asked to change of heart. Both men are also far from the judges, while D1 has been shown from a distance 見守Ritai intention.
    To that end, We will now switch to the new screening method and system of more judges, we will make up the second stage of the D1 Grand Prix.
    10 anniversary, a new framework towards Nozomu in 20 D1 anniversary thank you so passionate support of our customers, you somehow grand.
    It looks like they are hardly phased lol

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
      Rough Google translation
      rough being the operative word!!!

Comment

Can someone translate the translation.

Comment

here is another online translation..

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate...rUrl=Translate

"About the D1 corporation resignation of rice field large Jiro/the Tsuchiya 圭 city both people

We report concerning declared case. The difference the rice field large Jiro Tsuchiya 圭 city person for management policy in the corporation D1 corporation board of directors which is held on December 9th, resignation of the director was stated to the reason. Until this day it started endeavoring to dissuasion, but intention of both people is hard, it was not possible to reconsider. In addition you showed the intention that both people leave from also the judge, would like to watch over D1 from the place where it is far for a while.
           Receiving this, it changes to the new examination method at our company in the future, of being by plural judge systems and the like, starts building up the D1 grand prix of 2nd period.
           It attains 10th anniversaries, directs to 20th anniversaries and it can receive the support where how the customer is hot in the D1 grand prix which is desired with new system, the fish you say to ask."

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
            Can someone translate the translation.
            a buddy helped with the translation

on december 12 at an executive meeting Daijiro Inada and Keiichi Tsuchiya has officially turned in their resignations. Both their decisions remain firm. They have stepped down from judging the series, and have requested to take a step back and observe D1 from afar for a while. Because of this, the D1 corporation has adopted a new judging style as well as placing two or more judges to the stands. A so called "2nd stage" of the D1 Grand Prix is on its way. We have just passed our 10th anniversary and look forward to a 20 year success with this new style of management. We would like to thank the spectators..

Comment

http://translate.google.com/translat....d1gp.co.jp%2F

Zirou Hiroshi Inada / Keiichi Tsuchiya's D1 resignation of Messrs. Corporation
              D1選手会会長 / D1エントラント会会長からのコメント Chairman of D1 players / D1 comments from the Chairman of the entrant

・D1選手会会長 野村謙コメント 「Daiさん土屋さんがいなくなったのは大変残念ですが、D1を作り上げてきたお二人の意向を尊重したいと 思います。2人がいなくなったからしょぼい走りになったと言われないよう熱い走りをお客さまに見せていきま す! 新しい世代による新しいD1グランプリを成功させるようにがんばっていきますので応援よろしくおねがいいた します!」 Chairman of Nomura Ken commented · D1 players "Dai Tsuchiya's gone on is very unfortunate, D1 I want to respect the wishes of the two people he's been making. And was gone two people ran from pale in We will show that customers are not told to run hot! new generation of new D1 luck thank you so I'll be cheering the success of the Grand Prix! "

・D1エントラント会会長 阿部成人コメント 「今回のことは非常に残念ですが、我々としては、D1を支えてくれているファンやスポンサーの方々の事を最 優先に考えて行動して行くしかありません。 今後はエントラント、選手が先頭に立ち、新しいD1グランプリを作り上げていきます。 · D1 comments adult Abe, President of entrants, "that this is a great pity, as we are, D1 is only going to think and act with the highest priority things our sponsors and fans are supporting us. future entrants, the lead player, will make up the new D1 Grand Prix.
              そして、今まで以上に魅力的なイベントに育て上げて、お二人に恩返しができればと思っています 。 And helped grow the event even more attractive now, but if I want to give back to the couple.
              今後とも応援、宜しくお願い致します。 Continued support, thank you. 」 "

Comment

So it looks like there poster errr man is staying lol.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO View Post
                  http://translate.google.com/translat....d1gp.co.jp%2F

Zirou Hiroshi Inada / Keiichi Tsuchiya's D1 resignation of Messrs. Corporation
                  D1選手会会長 / D1エントラント会会長からのコメント Chairman of D1 players / D1 comments from the Chairman of the entrant

・D1選手会会長 野村謙コメント 「Daiさん土屋さんがいなくなったのは大変残念ですが、D1を作り上げてきたお二人の意向を尊重したいと 思います。2人がいなくなったからしょぼい走りになったと言われないよう熱い走りをお客さまに見せていきま す! 新しい世代による新しいD1グランプリを成功させるようにがんばっていきますので応援よろしくおねがいいた します!」 Chairman of Nomura Ken commented · D1 players "Dai Tsuchiya's gone on is very unfortunate, D1 I want to respect the wishes of the two people he's been making. And was gone two people ran from pale in We will show that customers are not told to run hot! new generation of new D1 luck thank you so I'll be cheering the success of the Grand Prix! "

・D1エントラント会会長 阿部成人コメント 「今回のことは非常に残念ですが、我々としては、D1を支えてくれているファンやスポンサーの方々の事を最 優先に考えて行動して行くしかありません。 今後はエントラント、選手が先頭に立ち、新しいD1グランプリを作り上げていきます。 · D1 comments adult Abe, President of entrants, "that this is a great pity, as we are, D1 is only going to think and act with the highest priority things our sponsors and fans are supporting us. future entrants, the lead player, will make up the new D1 Grand Prix.
                  そして、今まで以上に魅力的なイベントに育て上げて、お二人に恩返しができればと思っています 。 And helped grow the event even more attractive now, but if I want to give back to the couple.
                  今後とも応援、宜しくお願い致します。 Continued support, thank you. 」 "
                  Can your buddy translate this one too?

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                    Can your buddy translate this one too?
                    yes .

Comment

KEIICHI TSUCHIYA (INTERVIEW) Future of Drifting in Japan By 7Tune
                      http://www.7tune.com/exclusive-the-drift-king-on-2011/

Comment

Yup... lets sell them DVDs

Good way to please them sponsors!

There will be two series next year. D1 is still going to be there but we will create another series to rival it
                        Pretty much speaks for it self.
                        Last edited by Bebop; 01-01-2011, 02:14 PM.

Comment

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

http://www.k1planning.com/

Keiichi Tsuchiya

I wish you all a happy new year. I wish you all a happy new year.

I hope to work hard and tyr to the best of my ability. I hope to work hard and tyr to the best of my ability.

Today I want to inform you about what I plan to do in the near future. Today I want to inform you about what I plan to do in the near future.

Dai-chan and I are working hard preparing some events for the drift lovers. Dai-chan and I are working hard preparing some events for the drift lovers.

I have been negotiating with the publishers of `Hot Version',the automobile DVD of Kodansha,and plan to participate not only in top category events but also in introductory level of events.This will make a big difference and wa are currently working on them. I have been negotiating with the publishers of `Hot Version ', the automobile DVD of Kodansha, and plan to participate not only in top category events but also in introductory level of events.This will make a big difference and wa are currently working on them .

It is obvious that I can't do this by myself and hope you will all support me. It is obvious that I can't do this by myself and hope you will all support me.

I hope to work together with those who are passionate about drift,and those who share the common goals. I hope to work together with those who are passionate about drift, and those who share the common goals.

Please expect us to power up through`Hot Version'. Please expect us to power up through `Hot Version '.

Also、I plan to work to the best of my ability in other regular proguams and interviews. Also, I plan to work to the best of my ability in other regular proguams and interviews.

I regret to inform you but I will no longer be associated with Option Video,D1 Street Legal and Doriten as these titles are directly related to the D1 banner of which I am no longer a part. I regret to inform you but I will no longer be associated with Option Video, D1 Street Legal and Doriten as these titles are directly related to the D1 banner of which I am no longer a part.

To the D1 Drivers, To the D1 Drivers,

I truly feer that you hove all made remarkable progress in the past ten years. I truly feer that you hove all made remarkable progress in the past ten years.

We faced many hardships but you never gave up and worked to the best of your ability and supported us.I can't thank you enough. We faced many hardships but you never gave up and worked to the best of your ability and supported us.I can't thank you enough.

From now on,we are going to lead a different road but hope you will all believe in yourselves and your ways and fascinate us by showing the skills you haveacquired. From now on, we are going to lead a different road but hope you will all believe in yourselves and your ways and fascinate us by showing the skills you haveacquired.

I believe in you all. I believe in you all.

I will also work hard,together with'Hot Version'to create and nurture an event to be as big as D1. I will also work hard, together with'Hot Version'to create and nurture an event to be as big as D1.

It's a little persistent but please be sure to take care of your fans and friends. It's a little persistent but please be sure to take care of your fans and friends.

Keiichi Tsuchiya Keiichi Tsuchiya

Comment

And on the subject of D1, I spotted Hibino, Orido and Koguchi at the Yokomo stand today in the middle of what looked like one of those much-loved Japanese talk shows. Mana P was doing his thing on the mic and Taniguchi was also present. Judging from yesterday's D1 exhibition it looks like Nob might have taken over the role of judge in D1, but nothing has been confirmed quite yet.
                            http://speedhunters.com/archive/2011...-overview.aspx

Comment

This is odd news since NOB isn't seen as one of the best sportsman in the world. And hes not all the great on the mic compared to KT either.

But he was also someone along with Orido that got banned from D1 by KT and Dai back in the reign of terror.

D1GP Rumor Mill (2006)

Boycott Tsuchiya! Dori has gone to far!!!!! (2005)

Its in bitter sweet hilarity that people are so eager to follow KT and Dai even though they have displayed such far out action in the past regarding drivers in their series.

Come to think about everybody on that stage except for Suzuki and maybe koguchi has had some sort of ill dealings with the old D1GP regime in the past.
                              Last edited by Bebop; 01-15-2011, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                                This is odd news since NOB isn't seen as one of the best sportsman in the world. And hes not all the great on the mic compared to KT either.

But he was also someone along with Orido that got banned from D1 by KT and Dai back in the reign of terror.

D1GP Rumor Mill (2006)

Boycott Tsuchiya! Dori has gone to far!!!!! (2005)

Its in bitter sweet hilarity that people are so eager to follow KT and Dai even though they have displayed such far out action in the past regarding drivers in their series.

Come to think about everybody on that stage except for Suzuki and maybe koguchi has had some sort of ill dealings with the old D1GP regime in the past.
                                Maybe not as good of stage presence but he seems like a good judge with MSC. I know Japan is different but Formula D doesn't have the judges in the spotlight and it works to keep the attention on the drivers.
                                Last edited by my 1 88 u; 01-15-2011, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X