Check It Out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check It Out!!!

Hey guys check out this site. www.twistedilluzionscarclub.com feel free to participate in the forums and chat room

thank You,
    T.I. Founder/President
    JT Martinez

jt@twistedilluzionscarclub.com
    http://www.twistedilluzionscarclub.com

while your at it, check this out... if you like hachiroku's

Comment

HachiRoku's

I think HachiRoku's are pretty cool just because of that anime "Intial D", but are they really that good in drifting, handling, etc.?

Comment

Has anyone actually seen one?

have any of you actually seen a real HachiRoku?
        Last edited by shyreminiscer; 04-11-2003, 05:20 PM.

Comment

ok, first of all, the "hachiroku"s are 50/50 weight distrubution which makes them easy around corners, and also there fun to just cruise. i personally like the 4ag20valve corolla hatch, which i am thinking of getting because of the high redline and the harsh-*Censored**Censored**Censored* vtec sound, but for now, i am sticking with my fc3s rx7

Comment

Wow

wow are you serious, an fcRx-7 in southern california. I have'nt seen those in cali before, but I've seen two different ones here in Va.One was on older year and the other one was the newer year (dont know about years ).

Comment

shyreminiscer - wow are you serious, an fcRx-7 in southern california. I have'nt seen those in cali before
              there rare now, especially mine, turbo II, these are ultra rare, but they do exist.

Comment

Working...
              X