Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIFT AVENGERS (Car/Trailer For Sale)

Nissan S14 Drift Car 240sx Extras JDM SR20DET

You're bidding on a complete package here. Up for grabs we have a 1994 Nissan 240sx S14 with a JDM Silvia front end. There are so many mods done to this car, it was originally built Team Vertex and has spent time in Ross Petty's garage, it was also tuned by Motor Sport Dynamics. There has been over $40,000 put into it just for the tuning alone.

It has been raced professionally by James Bondurant of the Drift Avengers/Rudawg Racing and has been featured on the 2007 Sema Edition cover of modified magazine with a full spread.

The car features a JDM SR20DET swap, with the turbo setup by HKS. Two Impact racing harnesses, Bride Racing Seats, a full roll cage, a push to start setup, a quick swap mechanism to pull the engine out quickly, Nitrous, Carbon Fiber Hood, and Carbon Fiber doors Project MU brakes (it stops on a dime) 18 inch rims, it has super knuckles for increased turning radius, car has MANY more mods than what is listed, you will NOT be dissapointed (car is roughly 350hp to the wheels). The car is wrapped in vinyl and can easily be removed to be painted (already primered)

The back bumper is beat up so we're including a NEW rear body kit (primered) as well as a carbon fiber wing. The front bumper is in good condition but the sides hang slightly (easy fix)

If you have any questions please feel free to email me at nregelman [at] gmail [dot] com, or you can reach me by cellphone at 814-860-4003.

I am also selling the 24 foot enclosed trailer used to transport the car..will consider all fair offers. thank you.

id like to get 28k for the car and 5k for the trailer.. i paid 45k for the car and 80k on work on the car.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by driftavengers09; 10-05-2009, 07:39 PM. Reason: add pictures

you may want to include a number of what you're expecting.

Comment

Pics of the trailer?

Comment

Working...
      X