Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (FEEDBACK) FORMULA DRIFT Washington 2010

(FEEDBACK) FORMULA DRIFT Washington 2010Washington

please post your feedback on this thread.

THANK YOU TO ALL & TO ALL A GREAT DRIFT EVENT!!!!!

Every time a tire screeches a fan gets excited... A miracle on Evergreen Speedway!

The Washington event NEVER under impress' us the Formula Drift Staff, Drivers, sponsors, etc.

This was THE BEST TOP 16 Driver introduction EVER, just loud, proud and everybody was on their feet!
    It was awesome, the driving was second to none!!!!!
    I mean seriously Formula Drift drivers are some of the best in the world if anybody says that the top Formula Drift drivers can be taken out no problem by other worldwide drivers you're CRAZY!
    I'm not saying they can BEAT them no problem, but it's a run for the money worldwide now!

Formula Drift round 4 was one for the books, thank you again to all the screaming, cheering, yelling fans and we'll be SENDING IT in Vegas in no time!!!!
    See ya there!!!!

Find me and say "Send It" to receive limited edition NOS Energy Drink & Keep Drifting Fun collab sticker, only 450 made per round!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
      THANK YOU TO ALL & TO ALL A GREAT DRIFT EVENT!!!!!

Every time a tire screeches a fan gets excited... A miracle on Evergreen Speedway!

The Washington event NEVER under impress' us the Formula Drift Staff, Drivers, sponsors, etc.

This was THE BEST TOP 16 Driver introduction EVER, just loud, proud and everybody was on their feet!
      It was awesome, the driving was second to none!!!!!
      I mean seriously Formula Drift drivers are some of the best in the world if anybody says that the top Formula Drift drivers can be taken out no problem by other worldwide drivers you're CRAZY!
      I'm not saying they can BEAT them no problem, but it's a run for the money worldwide now!

Formula Drift round 4 was one for the books, thank you again to all the screaming, cheering, yelling fans and we'll be SENDING IT in Vegas in no time!!!!
      See ya there!!!!

Find me and say "Send It" to receive limited edition NOS Energy Drink & Keep Drifting Fun collab sticker, only 450 made per round!!!!!!
      This man is serious.... he used 30 exclamation points in 1 post. That's UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by YOitzJDM View Post
        This man is serious.... he used 30 exclamation points in 1 post. That's UNREAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        You have no !DEA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by J-Rod View Post
          You have no !DEA!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Jarod.. thanks for all the effort.. if peeps could see how into the event you get and how much you pump up the crowd.. sounds like a cool behind the scenes video for Vegas!!

Can't wait to start pumping out all the interviews / and runs real soon!

Comment

Keep Drifting Fun by Supporting NOS!!!!......?

Can we feedback with live stream?

Well that's what I watched so umm yea. At certain points some jacka$$ decided its a good idea to blow one o those FIFA horns into the mic. Like seriously... wtf

Turn the car noises and radio chatter up, turn the announcers mic down (sorry J-Rod), fix the lag...somehow? And we will be in business.

Live Feed hit a high of like 2k, its serious business.

Comment

please post any live-feed suggestions or requests here

Comment

I wanna see "live-feed"-ing of CROCODILES in a kiddie pool in the center of the track during runs.

Comment

Anything CAN happen in vegas...lol

Comment

OOOOH yeah! Penn and Teller!!! juggling flaming chainsaws in the judges tower in a cloud of tire smoke while Chris Angel hovers over the kiddie-pool crocodile during the "Lights-Out" LED battle between BOSO and INTEC!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blaze1 View Post
                      Keep Drifting Fun by Supporting NOS!!!!......?

Can we feedback with live stream?

Well that's what I watched so umm yea. At certain points some jacka$$ decided its a good idea to blow one o those FIFA horns into the mic. Like seriously... wtf

Turn the car noises and radio chatter up, turn the announcers mic down (sorry J-Rod), fix the lag...somehow? And we will be in business.

Live Feed hit a high of like 2k, its serious business.
                      Thanks for the feedback Blaze..

Sorry about the Vuvuzela incident..

As far as the audio critiques go... we have gotten feedback both ways and will continue to make changes to make it the best driftstream experience possible. Can't please everyone : ( unfortunately

In terms of the lag.. we actually streamed this event at 700kbs which is a decent rate for a high quality stream which we try to provide. For about 95% of online users that bit rate should be fine to watch. It all depends on the users computer processing power and internet speed. In the future when we up the broadcast quality and bring more partners on we will have the ability to offer different stream rates / audio options etc.

Hope this helps..

Comment

When I checked the live stream around 12 noon on Saturday, when the world cup game was on, more people were logged into the FD stream than the World Cup stream on Justin.tv..... I was blown away! And practice had just started

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
                          When I checked the live stream around 12 noon on Saturday, when the world cup game was on, more people were logged into the FD stream than the World Cup stream on Justin.tv..... I was blown away! And practice had just started
                          BOOM!

Comment

Working...
                          X