No announcement yet.

Drift pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol it sucks i cant get a car till i get a license...some rule on base..makes sense but makes me mad...i wonder if i can drift with my dads 1990 nissan something something...too uncommon to have a name aka i forgot it...

Comment

well on that rz model it's just painted- dont have real cf for model cars lol.... i also dont kno ne1 whos car i could drift... if i lived on like a farm or something i coluld take a car out in a feild or sumthin, but i live in a city so... ill just have to wait. even when i get my car i dont even know if i could drift because id probably get a crappy ff because i wouldnt have enough money to get nething good.

Comment

you don't need money to make a drift car, i have very little money to work with, even with not a lot of money you can get a fc rx7, miata, 240sx, or an AE86, and i live in the city too, parking lots are the best place to learn, if you keep at it you can drift whatever you can get

Comment

nice picsx...

Comment

Originally posted by J-BloodAE86
            you don't need money to make a drift car, i have very little money to work with, even with not a lot of money you can get a fc rx7, miata, 240sx, or an AE86, and i live in the city too, parking lots are the best place to learn, if you keep at it you can drift whatever you can get
            FC's and Miatas Rule!

JMO

Comment

Working...
            X