Hyper-Fest in NC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyper-Fest in NC

anyone gonna' be going to hyperfest in NC next month?

yup...........................

Comment

gonna try my hardest to get there....

Comment

I'll be there...I was @ the Summit point contest, I was driving a freinds blueish silver S13...I think i'm driving an FC this time...dunno yet.

Comment

13-18 of us are treking down there from New England, but I dont know how many are going to compete. Due to my current driveline issues, I think I may withdraw, and give my spot to another member, but I wont know until I get down there. Hopefully, I can resolve the few issues I have left.

Comment

Originally posted by Onevia S13
            13-18 of us are treking down there from New England, but I dont know how many are going to compete. Due to my current driveline issues, I think I may withdraw, and give my spot to another member, but I wont know until I get down there. Hopefully, I can resolve the few issues I have left.
            yeah that's our boyz from TS motorsports!

where's that sloth at?

Comment

Thats right, you will have to check out the tent we will have set up with a bunch of middle aged drunk men, spare tires for the team, maybe a few extra parts for sale, or use, and our club mascot, the three finger Tree Sloth. Nothing is as JDM as Tree Sloth Motorsports, TS for short.

On a side note, if anyone runs into any problems at the event, feel free to find me. We will be helping out in any way we can to make this a great event for everyone.

Comment

Yeah, I'm goin to this one... Last year I went to the Summit Point event and the drift contest was soooo small... Still first one I'd seen around here. I'm hoping this one in Charlotte will be considerably better...

Comment

you know what sucks....unless my roll bar comes in earlier than it's supposed too (yeah right) they're prob. not gonna' let me run the roadster ***** it! for safty reasons of course

anyway i'll still be there representing. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                  X