is there any meets in the central valley in cali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any meets in the central valley in cali

if anyone knows about any meet in central valley in cali please inform me ...thanks

I have not heard about any meets in the central valley.The closest ones i have heard of are all the way to sacramento and those are people off of a forum, nothing like an event.I stay in Fresno right now.Where are you located in the valley?
    Johnny

Comment

im from modesto that area

Comment

hey, ae86sideways, wanna go drifting? I'm from Modesto too. I usually drift alone. My spot is a personal spot, and no one knows about it. So if you want, email me or Private Message me and we can meet up. Bring one other friend if you want. No knuckle heads though.

Comment

there will be a sacramento drift meet sometime in august..ill keep u posted....

Comment

yesssssssss............. would like to go. thank u

Comment

i would go

i would go with you but i cant drive whats are you driving and were is your spot

Comment

email me to find out.

Comment

What is your email so I can email you. I have been looking for a area up here for about 5 months.. I live right by modesto..

Comment

look in my "profile" and click the "send nightwalker an email"

Comment

Working...
                    X