No announcement yet.

!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havent been around for awhile, but Im back in action now, buttoning up the RB swap this weekend and ready for some action of anyone ewants to get together maybe next weekend. I want to put the break in miles and reliability test on the new setup first.

Comment

• How does everyone feel about another Drift meet in the next few months?

Comment

• Id be down for that, I know a few more peeps from around Augusta that would love to go too.

Comment

• Speaking of meets, this is just a teaser but we are trying to put something together for the end of sumer up here in Knoxville. I foun the most dreamy road on private land, perfect curves, down a mountain side and perfect un-dimpled blacktop. Talking with them about letting us use the sight for a demonstration. This would be in conjunction with a school so it would be an all day thing. The teacher is still up in the air but the person we are trying to get is GOOD and on this forum too, so you won't be dissappointed. Trust that, and he is a local guy to you all too so everything is all good.

If it happens, there will be a 10.00 charge per person to get on the land since it is owned by a mining company and then the fee if you attend the school. This will be pretty cool since all schools that I am aware of are on flat surfaces. We are double checking the size of the run-offs and screw up areas to make sure that none of you die should you mess up. I will have more pariculars as the month progresses. This demonstration is in conjunction with our shop that we are opening. Garage-Sixgun will become a reality. We will be able to install SR's, RB's general work, paint and body, parts and stuff for Honda's if thats your flavor. We will have a good bit. More on that as time goes on too.

So if it becomes a reality like it is looking, I want to see you all there. Also remember, the funnest way to get here is over the Dragon. Takes more time but worth it.

Comment

• Sounds like fun, and I can go to Louisville Skatepark the next day

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
              Speaking of meets, this is just a teaser but we are trying to put something together for the end of sumer up here in Knoxville. I foun the most dreamy road on private land, perfect curves, down a mountain side and perfect un-dimpled blacktop. Talking with them about letting us use the sight for a demonstration. This would be in conjunction with a school so it would be an all day thing. The teacher is still up in the air but the person we are trying to get is GOOD and on this forum too, so you won't be dissappointed. Trust that, and he is a local guy to you all too so everything is all good.

If it happens, there will be a 10.00 charge per person to get on the land since it is owned by a mining company and then the fee if you attend the school. This will be pretty cool since all schools that I am aware of are on flat surfaces. We are double checking the size of the run-offs and screw up areas to make sure that none of you die should you mess up. I will have more pariculars as the month progresses. This demonstration is in conjunction with our shop that we are opening. Garage-Sixgun will become a reality. We will be able to install SR's, RB's general work, paint and body, parts and stuff for Honda's if thats your flavor. We will have a good bit. More on that as time goes on too.

So if it becomes a reality like it is looking, I want to see you all there. Also remember, the funnest way to get here is over the Dragon. Takes more time but worth it.
              do i sense a togue competition?? lol... now that would be fun....

Comment

• Sure, i believe you.

Hey Casper, are you really goin to do this or are you just a talker????? I might even bring out my 510 and spank that a$$ if you get this meet togeather.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                  The teacher is still up in the air but the person we are trying to get is GOOD and on this forum too, so you won't be dissappointed. Trust that, and he is a local guy to you all too so everything is all good.

Tony?

Comment

• Lulla?

Comment

• Im in ATL for the night, got the new car set up and ready for some chillin/dori/drinkin/etc. Get back to me here if you are down with hooking up and chillin

Comment

Working...
                      X