No announcement yet.

attn OHIO people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fear the midwest, it ain't about corn-picking anymore! wooohooo...good to meet everyone btw, lol sorry, lil bit of an odd introduction, but it happens...

Catch ya on da flip side speedracer's

Comment

Originally posted by SRT4ing
      Fear the midwest, it ain't about corn-picking anymore! wooohooo...good to meet everyone btw, lol sorry, lil bit of an odd introduction, but it happens...

Catch ya on da flip side speedracer's
      corn picking? hmm maybe if i could find some corn to pick under all this snow...

Comment

Legit......... well, good luck, I think MidOhio dirving school has the closest track and it's closed to the public

Comment

Originally posted by SRT4ing
          Fear the midwest:
          Midwest??? yes Ph34|2 /\/\3 mofo, but NE ohio isn't quite midwest I thought

Comment

haha i'm sure we'll find somewhere, oh and thanks to menchi for making the pic of my car the avatar, yep that's my protege =)

Comment

AARRRRR!!!!

Comment

I've pretty much given up on looking for legit drift spots close by. For now it's all about the back roads of Hinkley and Bruns"tucky"

So what's everyone driving? My cars are in my sig. But my focus will soon be replaced w/ an 04 GTO But I dunno if I'll be drifting that quite yet.

Comment

Well....I'm rocking an 04 Neon SXT....I know I know "u can't drift a neon" well as soon as I break it in some more Im sure as hell gonna try....nothing was ever discovered by giving into what other ppl think ...and menchi, i do believe NE,Ohio is the Midwest, ohio itself is a midwest state, thus any area in ohio would be considered midwestern...me thinks?

btw, I LOVE SRT-4's, just couldn't afford the payments no less the INSANE insurance rate on a car like that, but i am a fan!

Comment

you should just turn the neon into a Touge beast. You could put a turbo on tho if you wanted to right? or does the SRT-4 have a different engine?

Comment

Sad to say the SXT is my everyday car, it's an automatic...ya I know...but i still love my SXT, I can make it look tough, but when it comes to engine it's standard and BRAND NEW, to do sumthin to my engine would kill my warranty....lol Im looking to MAYBE get a rear wheel drive beater for like 200 bucks and use that to drift or whatever about the SRT-4....in my SXT i have 132 2.0 liter SOHC...ya nuttin too big... but for the cars weight and aerodynamics it does well, but the SRT-4 is 250hp DOHC 2.4 liter i think...turbo kit included, i hope to get one in my future, but now its only a dream
                      Last edited by SRT4ing; 03-26-2004, 08:52 AM.

Comment

250?? I thought it was like 215 hmm. I know what you mean tho, I've been driving a focus for almost 2 years now. Personally, I'm not a big fan of neons due to the dozens of riced out ones I see at the car shows in the summer. It's "tainted" them, if ya know what I mean?

Definately look into getting a cheap rwd car. Even tho there aren't many 'round these parts. Your best bet will probably be ebay.

BTW what city do you live in?

Comment

I'm in a 2004 protege right now but am about to be buying a rally spec 323 gtx which i also plan to drift in

Comment

ya, SRT-4 Turbocharged and intercooled 2.4L DOHC 16-valuve 4 cylinder. and i made a mistake it's 230hp @5,3000rpm and 250 lbs of torque @2,200-4,400rpm...its got some nice stats for a "poor man's sports car" 0-60 in 5.9 seconds, does the 1/4 in 14.9 i believe, stock class. not too shabby, i'd kill for one, and ya i know it's hard to find rear wheel drive in ohio, lol and Im int he Akron-ish area

Comment

Lol Midwestern drifters and they're still hundreds of miles from me. Just can't win!!

Comment

Originally posted by Menchi
                                Midwest??? yes Ph34|2 /\/\3 mofo, but NE ohio isn't quite midwest I thought
                                oooh, eliter speak. That won't get you laid any time soon... yikes!

Comment

Working...
                                X