• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where do you normaly go for parts.

Comment

This event is still on rain or shine!!!

Comment

that was *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

im gunna go out on a limb and say he didnt like it...

Comment

i got to yank the e brake once then a helicopter spotted us within like 5 10 min if that. the meet was cool the place and time in my opinion was bad but i have to give speedy credit for getting people to show up.

Comment

I'm so sorry about last nite guys but you took of so fast man that you didnt even stick around man you ran so fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

if it came off rude i apalogize.i was tired and just went to a cuple of my own spots and went to bed.

Comment

Whats up guys, its Jose(Black 86 GTS coupe) I guarantee that no one will be disappointed if you guys come to the (haunted road) I told you about.Those twisties are badd *Censored**Censored**Censored*. If you guys come over here we should definatly get some radios(just an idea. the hand held walkie talkie things,if you have one already then thats perfect cause all we have to do is put in on the same channel).There cheap, I think you can get one for like 15 to 20 bucks. That way we can have someone at the top and bottom.We can even just practice on 1 turn, it would probably be safer and that way we can stay in the middle of the mountain away from people. Also flash lights will be needed, its dark as hell out there. Hey Alex, maybe we can set this Saturday up for my spot. We can meet at a mall or somewhere between whittier and ontario. then we can convoy to the spot. After everything, there is a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* old 50's Dinner we can eat at if people are hunry. I also think maybe we should make it a little later(time wise).Maybe around 11 meet, chill for 30 to 45 minutes(for the late people)then head out. Less popo. Just and idea though. I dont know if you remember the road I am talking about but its badd *Censored**Censored**Censored* bro. Just think of MT. AKINA from initial d, cause thats what it is pretty much. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Cool deal Ill tell you by the end of the week!

Comment

Hey fellas is it cool if a non-Toyota guy joins you??? lol. I got a 91"Miata. I live in Upland across from Boomers, so I;m not that far. What day and time exactly are you guys going to meet??? I tried to check it out but it didnt say on the post or maybe just overlooked it????

Comment

yea mind if a s13 joins to drift with u guys? i live in san bernardino and i am at the races each week with my tiburon..but i will take out one of my s13 if u guys want to go drifting.

Comment

when is the next time you guys are going out?

Comment

well im headin out this week..so look for the white s13 fb with black hood and nismo stickers...im the only one with a setup like that..also there is a dent on my panel that says drifting gone wrong..see me there and say wasup! always willing to make a new friend..this friday i have a challenge from azusa from a hachi..some oc guy is runnin his mouth and im gonna shut him up

Comment

Wheres the challenge gonna be at? Is the hatchi guy name blumkin(something)? I would love to meet up this weekend with some people and get to know someone new. I got a hatchi. I dont mind any car coming to the meets as long as they are rwd, not a cocky A$$ *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* , and they come to relax and chill. Maybe a little drivin U know!!

Comment

hey well this weekened come down to ontario and we can meet at the mills somewhere. haha try to stay away from the street racers ...cops always tail them..see u guys at the races.

Comment

Working...
                                X