No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hows it going guys its been some time since Ive been in here I had a virus attack on my PC anyway we still meet up every saterday but we now meet up in front of the In and Out!!!

Hell not sure whats up tho but we may just move it to the front of Toys R Us!!!! but for now in front of "In and Out"!!!!

Comment

Where the heck where you guys last saterday!!!???

Comment

ey im bringin a couple friends this sat so yea..see u there

Comment

Sweet bro Just remember where meeting at "In and out"!!

Comment

meet still going on tomorrow? need more info..

Comment

cool...ne ways play it safe we dont want the heat on us....cops ask us what we are doin just say..."were making babies" jp n e ways gotta find a spot away from the little rice rockets..i dont want to many ricers attracted to us.

Comment

What kind of info do you want?

Comment

Guys meet tonite is at 11:30PM the team has to do a few things!!!! Plz call if you want to know whats up 909-428-2695!!!

Comment

here is a link to my other cars my lil things yea so alex like i said keep practicing if u guys got the heart for it..do it...dont do it to be cool..im not sayin ur doin it to be cool but like always said' "dont think...drift!"

Comment

remeber call me at 5564907 if u guys need n e thing

Comment

We will.

Comment

Hey give me the number to your smog test guy and tell me how much you would charge me for the install of the air fuel?

Comment

there is a guy in moreno valley but i dont know if he lets random people come in i willa ask my friend tony and see if he can do somethin

Comment

air to fuel this sould help i have no time for n e installs..i hit a dirt mound today but its all good nothin damaged but my ego...ne ways be careful mounds are dangerious!!!!

Comment

(909) Skyline In Japan

Hey I cant believe Da (909) got drifters out there Im from Menifee Ca down by Murietta and Temecula area I know when I get back from Japan Im going to tear *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up but Im not going to bring my Skyline I have a 91' Skyline GTS-25 N/A but I got Headers intake exhaust ,tEIN susp. and some other crap....But you can also see it on my car domain sight....http://members.cardomain.com/redgts25 .....check it out though But really though where do you guys go?Out by the mills or something....How about any tracks around there anybody trying to purchase a parking lot or something....I go Drifting everyweekend here in Yokohama Just last weekend I went and saw some sick street drifting under the Yokohama Bay Bridge Im trying to get my camera from the states and record some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*....anyway s ...There was about 10 Toyota Chasers ,,About 1 86',,,,and a Skyline or 2 also there was the sickest FC around drifting Dude was looking like a RC race the way he was busting some Choko Dori man it was sick....The Leader of my car club was drifting his S-15 Silvia man its sick too...Full Vertex Body Kit...Front mount ....Gram Lights.....Oh yeah he also works for JIC so I got the hook up hahahah Well Ill let you all know when I get these pics for yall ok...Peace From the Land Of Drift.......Peace

Comment

Working...
                                X