No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha thesuys are not ready for it yet..the cars are not ready either...but hey come down and give them a heads up on what to do..n e ways i ride the roads of big bear...not the mills to many cops...ive been doin this for almost 3 and a half years now..started with a s12 and blah blah blah...n e ways come down here i need someone experienced in touge! everyone fears it!

Comment

CHOKO DORI!!!!

IM TRYING TO LEARN THE STYLE OF CHOKO DORI YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT IT IS....DID YOU SEE MY CAR...IM GONNA LOCK MY HICASS *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* ON THE SKYLINE CAUSE I AM WORKING EXTRA HARD TRYING TO KEEP THE CAR FROM FIXING ITSELF DURING A DRIFT I HAVE TO DO SOO MUCH COUNTER STEERING....AHHHHHH ITS DIFFICULT.....BUT YEAH I MET THIS JAPANESE DUDE THAT IS TIGHT WITH THE CHOKO DORI STYLE.....IM GOING WITH HIM AND HIS CLUB PRESIDENT (2K PARTS) IS THE NAME OF THE CLUB ANYWAYS WHEN I GET OUT THERE IM ALREADY PLANNING ON GET MY S-14 KOQI FRONT END OH YEAH ITS ON ILL BE OUT THERE EVRYWEEKEND..... BUT I BRING THE STREET STYLE,, I NEED ROOM HAHAHAHAH CAUSE ONCE I PULL THAT E-BRAKE ITS OVER I NEED SLIDING ROOM....HAHAHAHAHAH SO YOU GO TO BEAR MOUNTAIN COOL.... WELL I MIGHT BE HOME ON LEAVE IN AUGUST SO ILL GO OUT THERE WITH YOU GUYS AND BRING SOME VIDEOS OF MY CAR CLUB DOING SOME STUFF.....(def-crew) SO ILL KEEP IN TOUCH OK...PEACE OUT...OH YEAH MY LITTLE BROTHER MIGHT BE COMING TO JAPAN THIS SUMMER IF HE DOES ILL SEND SOME STUFF WITH HIM FOR YOU GUYS AND YOU CAN GO PICK IT UP OR HE WILL MAIL IT TO YOU....OK...WELL LATERS ....PEACE AND BE CAREFUL OUT THERE ON THE ROADS AND TRY TO KEEP DRIFTING OUT OF THE LIMELIGHT..............

Comment

hey man check out my ridecardomain my rides

Comment

WOW!!!! Yah where Kinda Noobs to the whole thing but we try are best!!! Last weekend one of our guys got really side ways!!!!! but the outside tire gave way and poped!!

Yah we drift kinda close by the Mills!!!
          Last edited by ; 06-08-2004, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Re: CHOKO DORI!!!!

Originally posted by sKyLiNeGts-25
            OH YEAH MY LITTLE BROTHER MIGHT BE COMING TO JAPAN THIS SUMMER IF HE DOES ILL SEND SOME STUFF WITH HIM FOR YOU GUYS AND YOU CAN GO PICK IT UP OR HE WILL MAIL IT TO YOU

What kind of stuff are we talking about? Rims perhaps?

Comment

hey guys how about u guys PM me and give me some of the spots where u hit the corners here in so. cal. im from 909 and im currently training with a 98 kouki. appreciate it. btw... i dunno about the mills. with the races going on their, its wait to much police to handle sometimes. sure its safe???

Comment

btw... skylineGTS-25. i need some parts for my kouki and god knows that the good stuff down here is way to much. if possible can u get me the hook ups on some nismo parts. struts, sways, knobs, pedals, wheels. nothing big. oh and some rims would be nice too hahaha maybe advan if u can fidn them hahaha or nismo hahahaha

Comment

Ill check at UP GARAGE

Ill check for some Nismo parts for you and rims too...Youll have to keep in touch with me and send me however much it cost.Ill send the paperwork and stuff..I can get some good used parts for you ok

Comment

Remember Rims for me!!!!

Comment

Is the guy with the R32 still comeing if so post up!!!!

Comment

hey u guys meeting tonight? call me

Comment

anyone know where milano auto is? its in the 909. they have a 240 with an r32 rear conversion. its green.

Comment

Comment

Meets are over!!!! We are now doing this by the BOOK!!!!
                              Last edited by ; 06-13-2004, 03:04 AM.

Comment

so whast the deal?

so when is the meet i say we all meet at cali speedway... at DD17 and plan from there whos all going?

Comment

Working...
                                X