No announcement yet.

Weekly Meets at Onterio Californa at the Mills Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always go to all the DDays but as far as the meets its geting way to risky I dont want to be the one makeing you guys get tickits!!! But sure I can meet a few of you there at Drift day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MK2SupraDrift
      I always go to all the DDays but as far as the meets its geting way to risky I dont want to be the one makeing you guys get tickits!!! But sure I can meet a few of you there at Drift day!!!
      thats the first smart thing said in this whole Thread its not smart racin or driftin in ontario way to many cops and do it on the track

Comment

hey alex dont worry man...haha i saw the cop and he chased me..but pretty cool how we had a lil group goin on..keep in touch and i will show u touge and hope u dont kill urself..i am soo not used to parking lots...haha kinda scared of a parking island more than a tree....n e ways see u around and u ahve my number

Comment

but like i always said man..i dont endorse street racing and illegal *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in a industrial area with lots of cars...mts are for that...lol

Comment

Originally posted by erod
            thats the first smart thing said in this whole Thread its not smart racin or driftin in ontario way to many cops and do it on the track

You know what bro when you get as many posts on here as I have then talk you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* but till then Plz dont say jack!!!!

And hey bro did you like my island drifting? Pretty good for my 1st time trying it huh?

Comment

heres my idea on the

i think meets are good if we meet during the da... not night! becuz then if a cop sees us at night he figure racers... during the day a lil more low key.. my advice stay as far away from ontario or san bernadino.. i got pulled over in san bernardino and they searched me and my car for drugs guns u name it they look it was like a 20 mins search.. just becuz i have an exhaust.. we should all meet at TOYS R US or sumthing...

Comment

Yah I know but we have to keep it cool for a while.

Comment

You know what bro when you get as many posts on here as I have then talk you *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* but till then Plz dont say jack!!!!

And hey bro did you like my island drifting? Pretty good for my 1st time trying it huh?
                  is it one of the fourm rules is Do NOT promote ILLEGAL or DANGEROUS activity! (EX. ILLEGAL Drifting or ILLEGAL Races

Comment

hey now

hey now were does it say anything illegal about us meeting in a damn parking lot?..... so clam ur P A N Z Y A$$ down man and join the fun

Comment

Re: hey now

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
                      hey now were does it say anything illegal about us meeting in a damn parking lot?..... so clam ur P A N Z Y A$$ down man and join the fun

DITTO!!!!!

Comment

haha yea no illegal stuff at the parkin lot!!! yea and alex that was neat...n e ways pretty good jsut need ur suspension built and some tires..man look like they were gonna fall off tread..im gonna be busy for the upcommin week so yea i wont be chillin...but yea we should stay low for a while..ill try to find us another spot..not too dangerous for us and other people

Comment

Cool deal bro hope to see you soon!

Comment

WOW!!!! Yah where Kinda Noobs to the whole thing but we try are best!!! Last weekend one of our guys got really side ways!!!!! but the outside tire gave way and poped!!

Yah we drift kinda close by the Mills!!!
                            last i check every thing close to the Mills is mostly street

Comment

last time i checked there are streets that make a L turns...so go try one out and hope the curb is generous to u as it is to the rest of the guys. and then after u learn how to slide ur lil car hit me back and i will show u the spot...so dont think we are just some *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* who drive the streets...if those "streets" are not good enough for u..hit me up again.

Comment

new meets

ay if you guys still want to meet go to the rialto muncipal airport and meet on that one street where the go carts are at 11:00 p.m. (duh) please post if anyone is gonna go i already have at least 3 more ppl that i know that are going

Comment

Working...
                                X