No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually working tomorrow for once. At night I 'm not up to anything though. I'll be driving my 240 I just got.

Comment

eyyyy portland people...im back. you know OMSI parking lot sounds really good but im thinkin Starbucks. there are 3 24 hour locations in the portland metro area and i know that other drifters not on this site go there...

Comment

My friends used to go to the one off Farmington in Beaverton. That's a good one.

Comment

is that the one on Canyon by Hooters?

Comment

Yep, it's kinda inbetween Canyon and Farmington.

Comment

right on yeah a lot of drifters go and my buddies on the street bikes go there...the laid back people go to the one on 185th and i dont know who goes to the one downtown because ive never been

Comment

http://northwestnissans.com/board/sh...threadid=22166

hey guys this is some meet started by northwest nissans and im sure you all would like to see this, but didnt know if you were checkin out the other threads so here.

Comment

..yea thinken about going but where at r they meeting in the tricities man im confused

Comment

yeah, that's really far!!

Comment

i say we have our meet up at starbucks or omsi or whatever then discuss what we need to do to be considered a club or whatever....anyone else not from portland just snooping have any ideas?

Comment

i say we have our meet up at starbucks or omsi or whatever then discuss what we need to do to be considered a club or whatever
                        yea man that sounds good jus name a date n ill be there.....

Comment

yeah bring drift friends...i havent talked to WytKnight for weeks not even on yahoo hope the guys doin alright

Comment

Why doesn't someone just throw out a date, at least then we can have something planned.

Comment

mm good idea....curious though, you guys up for meetin pretty late because i always have stuff goin on in the day? next saturday sounds good to me, august 14th, starbucks on/near canyon

Comment

Allright, sounds good to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X