No announcement yet.

Portland, OR Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I actually want to come this time.

I heard about the little accident, I didn't know it was that bad!! I thought someone just bumped someone?

Comment

well yea LoL...we where all cruzing out of there and the guy in the black 240 witch is sick....started like messen around so we where all watchen him as where driving and my friend that was driving my friends car cant drive worth crap LoL....and his lights wernt on (my friends bracklights dont work if the lights rnt on) so he stoped and watched him i didnt see him so we stoped and hit him going like 10 LoL didnt have my bumper in and that front bumper was already cracked and was about to fall off any way so its not as bad as it looks really....but yea cant wait for the next one i like the stock bumper way better to it also helps stiffen up the whole front end....

Comment

ya, i was the dude, that got ran into... here are some videos of brads 240SX.... all thanks to my camera phone....

This is when we were fixing it with duck tape
        https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/applyingtape.3g2

The morning of....
        https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/morning.3g2

Full view of car, similar to applyingtape.3g2

https://home.comcast.net/~pimpincars/darkcrash.3g2
        Last edited by GodsAdvocate; 08-24-2004, 08:15 PM.

Comment

haha what was your name? claudio? am i completely off?

Comment

na, im Joe, the curly haired mutha *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*a with all the Jordon stuff on

Comment

ah the tall motherfo i see i see

Comment

ya, the tall one lol. who were you?

Comment

im cyrus the one decked out in the hollister with the huge hair hahahahah i had the dark blue 240 and i kept asking you if you could jump

Comment

hahaha....JOE...LoL cant jump ...yea we should really ask the firestation....ill run in there and takes some pics LoL then show u guys....well i have some update my car here they r

now jus need to get a headlight and primer

Comment

aw man im glad you got it back to normal....thats what hard work will get you, good job

Comment

Ah, gotcha, when are you guys having another drift meet? that was tight, ill bring the minivan to drift in........ yea right...

Comment

yeah I want to go to one!

Comment

well i could organize another one, is everyone open......friday the third?

Comment

yeah, I'll be here, I probably am going to work, but I get out at 7.

Comment

good deal man ill bring kirill n mo and see if i can get corey and john

Comment

Working...
                                X