!NEW! Atlanta Drifter's thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deftones3277
    Hey turbo_blitz21, it's March 13th man. Sounds like a awsome idea but does anyone else want to go out after the meet? Skid pads fun and all but is that all we'll do?

I'm up for a Fun Run afterward. Does anyone know of any good spots nearby?

Comment

• If no one minds traveling a few miles here and there. I have a few friends that know some pretty good spots that are safe. But they're all in different directions.

Comment

• Spot

I have a really nice spot right next to my house. I mean it is amazing its a 2 lane road about 2 miles long. Hairpins and and some high spees turns it should be nice. But def we need to find more spots and agree to some that are close to each other cus some peeps live far away and might not wanna drive everywere across town.

Comment

• Hey baboon's a$$, where you at man? Wondering what Mr. Fannin has said about the event.

Comment

• Ok im for sure i will be there. But i prolly wont be doin much after the meet cuz my license is suspended and my boy drives an SRT4 (FWD)

Comment

• ok

Ok listen up guys we really need all the people that are going to be present at the conference to start telling us if they are 100% positive if they are going. And tell us if you are bringing friends along and if you will drift. Please PM me or Baboon's A$$ THNX!

Comment

• If you were part of that large Aim discussion earlier in the week, can you please PM me or IM me (sophist scribe) so we can talk about this weekend.

James

Comment

• hey guys it's me again. I talked to earl fannin this week and he will not be available this weekend due to the fact that he's going to Cali for the d1 show.

Comment

• ah man lucky!..i say next year we all take a bus there or major gumball run. I wanted to go so bad.

Comment

• Hey Scribe: E-Mail me w/ the ideas you were telling me about.

Comment

• What the hell is going on guys seriously no one is seriouse any more and its pissing the hell out of me so get seriouse with this you better post if your comin !

Comment

• YO you guys need to chill out, Its great that your all for this, but damn chill. Since deftones and I are the ones who started this ideal of a meet on the 13th just show up. Baboon's a$$ has been real supportive in trying to bring this together too, thanx bro. But as I said before 7:30 in fuddruckers I will be there, like I was last time, with a sign that says welcome drift bums. From there lets bull sh1t and swaps tales and go for some old fashion mischeif. Until this weekend have fun and will see you there.

Side note deftones ebay, ebay, ebay just watch shipping cost. next my car is still broken, dumb as$ part company sent and 89 z31 radiator and not a 90 z32; and not least, sorry to all I have lost touch with this last couple of weeks I had to start 12 hours shifts 5 days a week so that I could get a 3 day this weekend and a 4 day next weekend for daytona for the tuner shower.

Comment

• All I can really say is I CAN'T wait till this weekend!!!! This is going to be awsome. Just hope to see everyone there this weekend. I might just go ahead and buy one from the dealer. Either way guys. One person shows up or 20. I'm still going to have some fun. See you guys lata!

Comment

• of course I'll be there. just been busy lately with finals and shite. I got 2 full flash movies due by next monday but I turned them in early so I could be there.

Comment

• Sounds good to Me
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X