s13 drift suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s13 drift suspension

I am looking for a springs and shocks to slide my 240sx. I cant afford a real coilover set up so i would like to know if anybody can recomend a good drift spring and shock setup?

i have KYB AGX with eibach sportlines on my 240 and it handles and drifts very nicely. but it doesnt mean poop unless you have an LSD already! good tires help too. lets see... you should be able to get the springs for around $200 and the shocks might run between $400 and $500 for all 4. depends where you go. LSD maybe $800 plus labor for install (unless you do it yourself or have friends that can install). tires... ??? all depends on what rim size, what you need for your taste and driving style. this is not a cheap sport.

Comment

drift suspension lsd---lock

Thanks for the info . I know you already have lsd but if you know anybody that needs one for the s13 jspec.com has used original silvia diffs for $450. AND also what do you do think about the phantom grip diff locker?
      Last edited by RPS13PILOT; 12-22-2003, 05:04 PM.

Comment

Thats about 700, why not sped the extra 250 and get some good jic coilovers?

Comment

which ones. the sf-1 or the flta-2 for that cheap of price?

Comment

The new FLT-1's. Got them for 975 + shipping.

Comment

the sf-1 or the flta-2

Comment

thanks. i have to hit you up in febuary so i can by them. It is through speed alliance right?

Comment

yea

Comment

Working...
                  X