DRIFT AVENGERS Promo Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
    You could have all the money in the world, but you are still acting very unprofessionally. Stop name dropping. stop braggin about your g5 and euro trips. Drifting is grassroots based. Even the current drift teams are not bragging about their status.

These "losers" have nothing to do but destroy drifting for young and good drivers? You accusing a drift series on drug use, conspiracies, etc etc is NOT TRYING TO DESTROY DRIFTING?

Dr Z, seriously STFU until you apologize for the "oriental" remark.

Ruth, Regarding the d1 accusations, put up or shut up. if you decide to shut up, i would recommend that drifting.com take down the post regarding their accusations, because up until now, it is heresay and slander.

worse yet, libel and defamation. For having all that money, not the sharpest tool in the shed. No pun.
    Last edited by 2JZdude; 06-22-2009, 04:14 PM.

Comment

This thread is proof that:

- Money doesn't buy happiness, success, or class
      - Some people write checks with their mouths that their asses can't cash
      - Some people can ruin everything they touch
      - Nobody cares about the Drift Avengers until they get some results (aka podiums) in D1 or FD
      - Drifting.com will always be a magnet for trolls.

That's all I gots to say about that !!!

Comment

Originally posted by AE86_Fan View Post
        them not competing in D1 is not enough IMO. Ruth and Dr Z need to man up and apologize ! cause they ran away kicking and screaming like spoiled little brats we should let them off the hook ?
        Well, in my opinion, D1 isn't bringing it up anymore, Drift Avengers is out of D1, it's now old news. What Ruth and Dr. Z have said about D1 no longer affects them, you, me, or anyone else.

Comment

its funny you say that, cause none have come out publicly and backed you up. so til then they are good kids stuck with a crackhead sponsor !

and besides, they seem like the type of people that are laughing at you, not with you !
          Well, I can say for a fact that James is behind her and the Avengers. I've emailed him about it and he confirmed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin Banner View Post
            Well, in my opinion, D1 isn't bringing it up anymore, Drift Avengers is out of D1, it's now old news. What Ruth and Dr. Z have said about D1 no longer affects them, you, me, or anyone else.
            What is Ruth funding your radio show now ?

stop trying to be a diplomat, they stuck their feet in their mouths, now they need to be held accountable for it ! simple as that.

or are you pro-drift avenger now ?

Comment

With that being said lets lock this thread cause nothing good is coming out of this other than "RUTH" and "Dr. Z" shutting up. Pinches hijos de perra que no saben de que hablan!

Comment

Originally posted by CamelTouge View Post
                Dr Z, seriously STFU until you apologize for the "oriental" remark.
                I still don't know what the big deal is about calling an oriental man a "certain oriental gentleman." I'm being very serious about this because I don't see how that is a racist remark. It's no different than calling me "European," "white guy," "white boy," or "Caucasian."

Comment

I still don't know what the big deal is about calling an oriental man a "certain oriental gentleman." I'm being very serious about this because I don't see how that is a racist remark. It's no different than calling me "European," "white guy," "white boy," or "Caucasian."

Oriental is a rug.

It's very racist.

And I'm not asian, I'm white.

Comment

What is Ruth funding your radio show now ?

stop trying to be a diplomat, they stuck their feet in their mouths, now they need to be held accountable for it ! simple as that.

or are you pro-drift avenger now ?
                    Neither.

Look, I will admit and have admitted that not only is Ruth a friend of mine, but I also feel that these allegations way are out there. I have told her myself that these were very "Hollywood" sounding allegations and that no one would really care or they half expect it. So, I'll be a diplomat, as you call me because I want to protect a friend, but also try to figure out what the hell is going on.
                    Last edited by Justin Banner; 06-22-2009, 04:41 PM.

Comment

you stupid chinks takes things too seriously.

goddamn oriental slanted eye homos.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuner View Post
                        Oriental is a rug.

It's very racist.

And I'm not asian, I'm white.
                        Huh, I didn't even think of the rug association until now.

Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by markyd0s View Post
                          With that being said lets lock this thread cause nothing good is coming out of this other than "RUTH" and "Dr. Z" shutting up. Pinches hijos de perra que no saben de que hablan!
                          LOL! No olvidemos ninguna responsabilidad!

Comment

Oriental is an object. not a person. (i.e rug, vase, etc).
                            Very racist comment. calling someone a JAP is racist too.
                            Its like if i call you trailer trash. thats an object, but not a person. When used as a reference to a person, its racist.

You can go ahead and use that on your little radio show. Knowledge is power.

Comment

Justin...Werent you the person who suggested to create a separate thread regarding this matter? You, too, were seeking some type of accountability a week ago....What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Al View Post
                                you stupid chinks takes things too seriously.

goddamn oriental slanted eye homos.
                                Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's AL... The newest Drift Avenger....What a total moron you are. I can see you wearing your cape and plain white T-shirt with a big DA on it.

What a has-been drifter you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X