No announcement yet.

(PREDICTIONS?) FORMULA D Las Vegas , August 24th - 25th 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This event reminded me of going to a friends party where the person invites a whole bunch a people he barely knows and never parties with. Folks not knowing whats going on and leaving all extra early.

If they got rid of the outside clipping points there would be less crashes and closer battles. When 95% of the field is missing the same clipping point isnt it a good idea to move it?

But yeah like 1 88 said, the judging was good per Formula D standards

Comment

Originally posted by Bebop View Post
      This event reminded me of going to a friends party where the person invites a whole bunch a people he barely knows and never parties with. Folks not knowing whats going on and leaving all extra early.
      Some people aren't hardcore enough drift fans to stay at the track past 10:30p or 11p on a Saturday Night in Vegas. I can't honestly blame them. If I wasn't working at the race, I would leave around that time as well and enjoy the night life. Plus I saw several families there, and keeping a kid out until 12:30 or 1a is pretty rough no matter what the event is.

Comment

I stayed up east coast time watching the stream live. Never again, so late.

Comment

Folks not knowing whats going on and leaving all extra early.
          Lol. Yeah the last couple of times its happened at Irwindale. The series champion was announced and a lot of people starting leaving, or they'll leave at intermission or break "oh thats it?"
          There was still more brackets to go! Its better for the true fans

Comment

Originally posted by Slapshotnerd View Post
            Some people aren't hardcore enough drift fans to stay at the track past 10:30p or 11p on a Saturday Night in Vegas. I can't honestly blame them. If I wasn't working at the race, I would leave around that time as well and enjoy the night life. Plus I saw several families there, and keeping a kid out until 12:30 or 1a is pretty rough no matter what the event is.

I agree to an extent... this event starts way too late and it takes place during the wrong time of the year.

But like Dans said, this happens at Irwindale too and that event ends at like 9?

But yeah the Vegas fans have zero idea whats happening on the track
            Last edited by Bebop; 08-29-2012, 03:25 PM.

Comment

But yeah the Vegas fans have zero idea whats happening on the track
              always a good chance to ask them if they have been to a drift event before and explain whats happening.

Comment

Originally posted by my 1 88 u View Post
                I stayed up east coast time watching the stream live. Never again, so late.
                Same here :/

Comment

Originally posted by e_lunatic View Post
                  always a good chance to ask them if they have been to a drift event before and explain whats happening.
                  Every other call I was explaining to some stranger I was sitting by lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X