Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Al
    You don't understand the 86 world do you... Those guys are cheap asses.

-Al
    Everyone is cheap asses... :O

Matt.

Comment

alex do u ever come out to arizona to drift? i would like to met you

Comment

Alex, I must start by thanking you for being an inspiration on so many levels. Your entrepreneurship and rise to fame are two examples of why you are a positive roll model for so many of us, not to mention your mind blowing driving ability.

Before my lips become permanently attatched to your @$$ let me move on to my questions...

1) How is your steering set up on your infamous AE86? I thought I read somwhere that you had a manual rack and some kind of device providing tighter steering ratio. I currently have a power rack and no pump and I'm trying to decide if I should get a pump or a manual rack.

2) What is under your hood? I hear a boosted 4AGE. If I'm right what are the specs of engine and turbo?

Thanks again!

Comment

-alex-

hey brotha, this is JOSH from chicago with clubfr.net . . . I know you're going to be here inn about a month for the RS*R drift event, i'll hopefully be driving if i can get the car back together, but other wise i'll be staffing the event, basically i was just wondering what your plans were for chicago? ? ? cuz you know the guys from clubfr are more than willing to show you and any other drivers around town ! ! ! u probably dont remember me but you were hanging out with us on the top of the stands for the LAST round D1 exhibition in august 2003 "SCREAMING FOR UEO TO BEAT NOB!!! hopefully u can see this pic

Comment

Originally posted by 93180sxredtop
            alex do u ever come out to arizona to drift? i would like to met you
            He's made his way to Arizona before...

Are you on az240sx.org? If, not, it's a good local Az site for fellow drivers.

Comment

Hi Alex I just wanted to ask you a few questions

1.What will you drive in the 05 season of FD?
              2.Since your roommate is Andy I'm guessing you guys have a lot of parties are the house?

Comment

QUOTE]He's made his way to Arizona before...Are you on az240sx.org? If, not, it's a good local Az site for fellow drivers.[/QUOTE]

i was wondering if hes coming back anytime soon. also yes i am on that forum it a very good forum with good people. but i cannot get thet at work so i post here when im at work.

Comment

congrads alex on last night you did very very good man keep up the good work and maybe next year youll get that gold...

Comment

Originally posted by DONKEY_WEAR
                    congrads alex on last night you did very very good man keep up the good work and maybe next year youll get that gold...

ditto

Comment

• damn, no one tells me results when your stuck in a booth. Good job, congrats.

Ray

Comment

• Hey alex, i was wondering how you got sponsored by falken, was it drift showoff or did they spot you before that ever happened?

thanks

Comment

• Hey Alex, are you gonna sell Battle Version stickers? It might be a way to make a little money, I would surely support you, every bit helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by s14driftingTX
                            Hey Alex, are you gonna sell Battle Version stickers? It might be a way to make a little money, I would surely support you, every bit helps.
                            I want a HUGE sticker for my truck also dude... I really want to help you promote your company...

I think you need a cool motto like "Suspension Secrets that noone wants you to know"

ROFL...

Matt.

Comment

• I remember lending Alex my credit card to smoothe out the decals on his car the day of D1 on the track waiting to run. This was right after he had his car airbrushed and had NO sponsors or decals on. By the end of the event his car looked like a billboard... HAHA. Good times, good times.

Comment

• whats under the hood of the s2k, i already know about teh carbon body.

also, any word on battle version parts for the Z, i saw what you put on brians car...

im debating on spending the extra money for a true coilover in the rear

Comment

Working...
                                X