No announcement yet.

imma stay a subbie girl...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have an option mag that has a RWD upgrade for drifting. It looks like it replaces a diff (center?) with a spline shaft with a bearing around it. I guess this lets the front freewheel safely while making it RWD. It shows a Sube and the words
    "drift AWD->RWD" its about 40,000 yen which is less than 400 dollars.

You can also contact my friend. He is known as "AWDrifter". He has cause quite a commotion round here because for being such a new person to this, he can realy slide his Sube with awd.

On top of that, I know someone who converted their RS to RWD

AWDrifter

you can see his videos by clicking here:

small short video as begginner (small file)
    Tryout video

Compilation video at event (Large file)
    Dowlloween DGTRIALS Video
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks guys for the support

<~~~this chicka appreciates it!! and coiloverkid...do you work at an acura dealer or something? or maybe its a different car....cuz at this one acura dealer someone JUST traded in this 01 2.5 rs coupe..bone stock too w/the coupe wing..silver too! well, ill pm you now, cuz im interested.

i think i just about give up on 240's..its freakin insane these days. everybody that seems to know bout drifting is taking advantage of this chance, and if they have a 240 they're all goin..sell sell sell!! and all with crazy prices. i don't blame them though, i'd prob do the same if i was in the same position.

i already told a few guys bout this, but about a month ago..i saw this 98 240 on autotrader..looked pretty clean..5sp..askin 9k..but the mileage was 160k!! wtf thats crazy high!! and for that mileage i dont think 9k is worth it..i thought they made a mistake..maybe it was 60 k and they accidently put in a 1 or somethin lol..so i called the dealer. the guy told me "you know what that's a VERY fair price. theres no mistake at all, and in fact i can raise it as high as i like. it's a TWO FOURTY..ALL the kids are drifting is these days. do you know what drifting is??"

omg. unbelievable. yeah, i hung up on the guy cuz i didnt wanna waste time arguing with some creep like that. but dude. some people are making drifting look baaad

(and a week later..i guess they couldnt sell it..so they lowered the price to 8k..and changed the mileage from "160,000" to "159,000". uh, yeah, sure guys. big difference thats gonna do!)

so i think. imma try for a subbie afterall. *pms coiloverkid* hope this can have a good price.........*crosses fingers*

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
        thanks guys for the support

<~~~this chicka appreciates it!! and coiloverkid...do you work at an acura dealer or something? or maybe its a different car....cuz at this one acura dealer someone JUST traded in this 01 2.5 rs coupe..bone stock too w/the coupe wing..silver too! well, ill pm you now, cuz im interested.

i think i just about give up on 240's..its freakin insane these days. everybody that seems to know bout drifting is taking advantage of this chance, and if they have a 240 they're all goin..sell sell sell!! and all with crazy prices. i don't blame them though, i'd prob do the same if i was in the same position.

i already told a few guys bout this, but about a month ago..i saw this 98 240 on autotrader..looked pretty clean..5sp..askin 9k..but the mileage was 160k!! wtf thats crazy high!! and for that mileage i dont think 9k is worth it..i thought they made a mistake..maybe it was 60 k and they accidently put in a 1 or somethin lol..so i called the dealer. the guy told me "you know what that's a VERY fair price. theres no mistake at all, and in fact i can raise it as high as i like. it's a TWO FOURTY..ALL the kids are drifting it these days. do you know what drifting is??"

omg. unbelievable. yeah, i hung up on the guy cuz i didnt wanna waste time arguing with some creep like that. but dude. some people are making drifting look baaad

(and a week later..i guess they couldnt sell it..so they lowered the price to 8k..and changed the mileage from "160,000" to "159,000". uh, yeah, sure guys. big difference thats gonna do!)

so i think. imma try for a subbie afterall. *pms coiloverkid* hope this can have a good price.........*crosses fingers*

you think those 240 prices are bad....you should see the 86's...XD it's like HELL to find a cheap one. lol. and my friend has an 01 coupe 2.5 RS things are awesome....if you did drift it...wouldn't the back end just eventaully whip rite back on you and go straight again? anyway good luck. ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by rx7imprt
          im kind of late but i like the trial kit for the older subs
          I don't think anyone here gave do-luck a look at thier kits for the rs is soooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt.

Comment

Working...
          X