ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JustDRIFT Buttonwillow Raceway (August 7, 2004) - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JustDRIFT Buttonwillow Raceway (August 7, 2004) - REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Hello Everyone,

This is just to inform you that our next event is on August 7, 2004 – Saturday at Buttonwillow Raceway – East loop (drift side). This is a week before D1 drivers search and for those who are planning to go, this is a perfect opportunity to work out last minute bugs in your car before D1 driver search.

Registration is now open!

Where: Buttonwillow east loop - drift side - 35 drivers only!

What: justdrift! full on course drifting!

Cost: $110 per driver (ok to share car upon request)

Refund policy:

Refund information: due to limited space, refunds must be requested 1 week before the event or you may sell your spot for face value of not more than $110.00.

we expect to be full house, registration is on a first come first served basis - please register asap.

send to paypal@justdrift.com with the following information:

name/emergency contact/phone number/class/car info

Other information:

We will have 3 run groups and 3 different classes.

A - Novice

B - Intermediate

C - Advance

This is not a competition, but we will have some of our top drivers observe everyone and by the end of the day we will award trophies to "best drivers" of each run group. This will be a fun day for all of us. Looking forward to see all of you there... Thanks for your continued support!

Email me if you have any questions - charlie@justdrift.com

*paramedics on site

*tech inspection on site

bring plenty of ice cold water!!!

Just DRIFT!

Charlie

is everyone running the same course novice to advance

Comment

yeah same course... beginners to advance.

Comment

I'll be there! Which direction will we be running the east loop? It was way fast going counter clockwise!

Comment

god I love Buttonwillow Raceway the second I got my SCCA licence I was on that track in my miata. The first time i went with a couple of friends in the middle of the week and it was awesome. Not too crowded, but I has no real control over the car it was sort os scary I drifted a couple corners doing like 85 and I even spun out once. scary stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X