1990 RX-7 Turbo II (FC3S) Project 010.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I bought another Car today!!!!

A red 1991 FC3s rx7 with black cloth interior..

600 bux tranny stuck in reverse..Minor fix =)

Comment

you're one damn lucky sob. i paid 1600 for my car and you go out and find s5 fc for cheaper.

Comment

Dude, Jun, let's swap taillights.

I wanna be cool T_T T_T

Comment

OK
          Here is one last pic Before Project 010.1 is finally in the major process.
          It's going through a rebuild with racing apex seals that should let me boost in upwards of 20 psi if needed.Also a performance rebuild kit and some internal goodies.Might take me some time but im sure ill do it right.Since this FC is my favorite.. White 1990 fc3s..YUP.The body and engine bay are going to be painted probably back to stock color(crystal white).And finally the whole interior is comming out and being stripped and spot welded between the stock ones for added stiffness to the unibody.
          Attached Files

Comment

nice...

Comment

making that car weigh 2000 pds will be tough, thats almost a 800 pds difference, and i would recommend ditching the apex safc, and going standalone. On a s5 a racing beat exhuast will make basically the same HP gain as on a s4. Mine is s4 and ive raced a few s5 with full exhaust and pulled on them. You prob be looking at around 250 max. Which is very good, just work on suspension and ull be fine! I recommend silkroads real toe elims, and some type of steering angle mod

Comment

Ok started Stripping the car as I do this i decide to paint everything even the frame.As for a stand alone computer, i'll probably go with the micro-tech computer with the dash commander unit.Everything will be fully polished my hand(me).
                All work and costom mods are going to be done by Junpower .
                Front mount intercooler\custom made exhaust\cage\full internals,ect.the whole 9.Well as for now estimate cost is over 10 grand for sure.!!!!Damnit wish a 450hp car was easier to attain but if you don't do it right,it can be a waste so might as well do everything possible..

Comment

carefull with those 450hp. if you duplicate the original horse power on the 13BT you can be in apex blown problems...but nice project men i like it a lot...i just need 4.5g´s to finish my car...

Comment

u can get 450, but y? Just run a nice t04b with a 60-1 run about 15psi and make around 400, thats plenty, no need to run high boost, it will keep your engine alittle more reliable, espically if its tuned right

Comment

i just want to get 350(with bolt-ons) with the oem turbo...you know aint gonna open the engine until it blows...

Comment

350 is possible with a stock/hybrid, but y not spend alittle extra and get a turbo that wont be maxed out at 350, to save life of the turbo and for more possiblities. Or just run around 300hp and be happy

Comment

dont worry junpower knows what hes doing

Comment

hope so, i see alot of guys toasting engines lately

Comment

thanx men im thinking to get this...hks 3´´downpipe,3´´apexi N1 full exhaust,mega-sound blitz BOV,a good mainfold, apexi air intake and r33 fuel pump with an S5 13BT..im going to be pulling like 330 or how many HP?..
                              Last edited by twcfc3s; 07-04-2004, 07:50 PM.

Comment

u will need some type of hybrid turbo, Like a hybrid/stocker to make that type of hp, a regular stock turbo wont

Comment

Working...
                                X