No announcement yet.

1990 RX-7 Turbo II (FC3S) Project 010.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you mean an after market turbo?? or where i can get an hybrid one??..

Comment

www.rx7store.net sells stock turbos with a t04 compressor, they run about 700 and are a good replacement.

Comment

this is ysuef and i <3 peter and his rx7s

Comment

nice project, Junpower

Comment

I FIND THEM
            Last edited by twcfc3s; 07-05-2004, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Well yea I wanna be able to get 450 RWHP but I'll probably be running about 300-400 range .Yea 450 is just my cap on power so I should have realiable power delivery between 10-16 psi.
              3mm racing apex seals with hurley spring\conner seals and duplex sideseals is just the begining to the internals I will preform on this bad boy.Aluminum sidehousings and balanced rotating assembly will be a peek of what I will have..All this costs money..Remember with upwards of 400 rwhp I will need wider tired\wheels\and a widebody to fit these wheels.Whats the point of having that much HP and not be able to harness the power.I already have traction problems with the stock motor with a RB exhaust straight line with stock tire size(205-55-16).

all this = $$$$$ yup

it will be on the 5 digits.

Comment

SOON I WILL HAVE PICTURES OF THE TEARDOWN.

Comment

i just need 5 grands..nice project update the pic´s i wanna see it updated

Comment

STRIPDOWN

here is what i have done so far..
                    Attached Files

Comment

another shot
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice and neat. Hope to see what upgrades you do on your car in the future

Comment

looks very nice....and then??

Comment

Well haha AND THEN
                            Im going to stripp the whole interior and acc off the engine for my pull..

Comment

LOOKIN GOOD PETER!!! you in your buddy's shop/garage now?? did you finally move?? you should see the corolla project i'm getting. i'm gonna do 3tc/2tc in it and make it FLY. we'll talk more on AIM. you still got my girl's cel number right? i wanna come see your new pad! and the new 7s....

Comment

oh this is the sheet metal shop my family owns so its not my buddies =)
                                it's in san francisco and thats where im doing all my car work..
                                It was a byoatch to get my father to let me put my car in here check it out..
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X